~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

14 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

so its over until monday?

I like the theory that Trump forced his legal team to have a very short speaking time today because he had golf scheduled this afternoon.  He can't simultaneously jerk off to his legal team defending him while at the same time be at the golf course. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I like that the only discernible claim of lying is about Bangladesh is Ukraine, yet he's too chickenshit to make an actual claim about what she lied about, relying on letting the reader assume the two are somehow connected. 

Why even say she thought Ukraine was in Asia, he would sell that better saying "Sorry, Belarus/Poland isn't Ukraine".  What a bunch of fuckups...

1 hour ago, finaljedi said:

Why even say she thought Ukraine was in Asia, he would sell that better saying "Sorry, Belarus/Poland isn't Ukraine".  What a bunch of fuckups...

He 100% was thinking of Belarus but mixed it up with Bangladesh, which makes this all the more comical (?).

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

I like the theory that Trump forced his legal team to have a very short speaking time today because he had golf scheduled this afternoon.  He can't simultaneously jerk off to his legal team defending him while at the same time be at the golf course. 

Hold my Diet Coke.

3 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Trump's defense team has up to 24 hours to deliver their defense of the President.  They spend about 2 hours today before adjourning until Monday. 

It’s 24 hours over three days right? I assume skipping Sunday doesn’t count as one of the days and that means they have two days next week left they can present with a maximum of 24 hours between them correct?