Sonic the Hedgehog Trailer

Brian

13 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I've been saying it since day one.

Sonic fucks

This movie is going to be a shit show.

Jim Carey will likely stay the show, but I don't think he'll be enough to redeem this.

Also, was it so necessary to make Sonic so creepy looking? Like, I get why you go with two eyes here. If they didn't like his normal proportions, they could have gone with something closer to his Sonic Boom look. Who was sitting there designing him and thought, "Yeah, this looks great"?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nokt said:

It doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it was going to. Doesn't mean it looks good, just not as bad as I had anticipated. 

Jim Carey is a large part of why. 

Instead of looking terrible it looks like it'll just be generic. 

They showed an alternate trailer that made the flick primarily about the villain and it looked much better. They should recut the whole film to give it that perspective.

58 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Damn it! My kid just asked me if we could "Please. please!" go see this when it comes out. Its a damn shame, but I think I'm going to have to put my son up for adoption. Thanks for posting that trailer you monsters! :cry:

Just shut the door man.... just shut the door. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Damn it! My kid just asked me if we could "Please. please!" go see this when it comes out. Its a damn shame, but I think I'm going to have to put my son up for adoption. Thanks for posting that trailer you monsters! :cry:

Just put him in a bag when it comes out in theaters. That'll teach em'!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I really don't understand the thought process in design Sonic to be so...human proportioned. Was it an attempt to make him more real looking? Asking, because he doesn't look any more real than any other Sonic design. I know Yuji Naka didn't like the design when it was original unveiled and a part of me feels like there's no way Sega could like this design either. However, I could also totally see Sega selling the rights to make this movie and also selling away their right to creative input.