~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

6 hours ago, mrbiggsly said:

How does this whiny little bitch get treated like a strongman

I’ve joked that Donald Trump is basically the millennial that boomers claim they hate: spends all day on his phone, whines about how unfair his life is, and never did a day of hard work in his life.

7 hours ago, MarSolo said:

I’ve joked that Donald Trump is basically the millennial that boomers claim they hate: spends all day on his phone, whines about how unfair his life is, and never did a day of hard work in his life.

You'd actually be surprised how much this describes a lot of baby boomers. Deflection and cognitive dissonance are things many of them live by, especially into old age. 

1 minute ago, finaljedi said:

Why does Trump have this weird weeb following anyway?  I never understood it

Trump has the alt-right firmly in his pocket and a large number of them are gamergate idiots. Those folks are completely convinced that all the racist shit Trump says and everytime he looks or sounds stupid is because he's just trolling people.

32 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

This reminds me of an interview with Jack Dorsey last year, where he said Twitter has tested multiple algorithms to ban white supremacy and disinformation, but they can’t release it because it would ban too many Republican politicians.