The Kavanaugh Confirmation Charade Thread

Kavanaugh is wretched aristocratic slime. With every pore of his being he oozes "my father will hear of this" and "do you have any idea who I am??" He would have been first in line during the French Revolution and should be first in line in ours.

Trump's only singular talent is to elevate the worst America has to offer.

• Like 1
  • Guillotine 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

Kavanaugh is wretched aristocratic slime. With every pore of his being he oozes "my father will hear of this" and "do you have any idea who I am??" He would have been first in line during the French Revolution and should be first in line in ours.

On 9/29/2018 at 3:28 PM, thewhyteboar said:

The full quote from Marx is:

"We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror."

• Guillotine 1

1 hour ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

This is what I was referring to earlier... Trump was actually asked about this at a news conference today. Would lying about his drinking under oath disqualify Kavanaugh. Trump actually made things worse with his answer overstating what Kavanugh actually said, implying that Kavanugh "had a drinking problem" when he was younger despite the fact that Kavanugh actually said the opposite. Might have something to do with the fact that Trump doesn't drink and may regard EVERYONE who drinks as having a drinking problem.

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

He actually said that himself at the Press Conference :lol: He said "He would be a mess"

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say drunk Trump would be incredibly articulate and speak with a slightly British accent because why the fuck not.

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

biden is going to get shamed so bad

It's as though we might be judged by the things we do and say, even if they were nearly 30 years ago. 

Weird. 

Though to be honest, we wouldn't hear one of word of this in a 2020 campaign bid about him if not for historical reminder that Dr. Ford' treatment is. I am not saying he should get a pass. Just saying we would not have revisited this during a 2016 run, had he run.

I really have no idea why the GOP just hasn't dumped the guy and gotten someone more likely to be confirmed. Kavanaugh has always polled poorly just like other failed nominees and it has only gotten worse. There are definitely better options for the GOP at this point. Guess this makes it easier for the democrats to take over.