~* Commissar SFLUFAN's Autumnal Harvest Celebration Giveaway*~

Commissar SFLUFAN

As families and friends around the United States gather to celebrate the Autumnal Harvest (note: not my family - we honestly don't give a rat's ass about this thing, especially since it's practically next door to a celebration that actually matters, namely Saturnalia), it's only appropriate to commemorate it through a D1P Giveaway.

Thusly, make a post of some sort to be eligible for the beneficence of the Deities of the Random Number Generator to smile upon thee!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Ukraine 1
  • Halal 1
  • Hugs 2

2 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

roll baby roll 

you want to know what I like about this holiday...no damn fireworks. People in my area shoot that crap off all hours of the night for days on end around July 4th and between Christmas and New Years, but Thanksgiving tends to be fireworks free :)  

you just know it’s going to be fireworks city tomorrow now that you put this out into the world!

Just now, stepee said:

you just know it’s going to be fireworks city tomorrow now that you put this out into the world!

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised in the least. What is also bad is that there is a fire station not far from my the back of my neighborhood and drunk idiots with fireworks means extra work for those guys and those extra loud sirens of theirs.  

3 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised in the least. What is also bad is that there is a fire station not far from my the back of my neighborhood and drunk idiots with fireworks means extra work for those guys and those extra loud sirens of theirs.  

It’s the same thing here and I expect to hear them tomorrow now as well. :(

Like it used to be 4th of july now it’s also like the entire fucking month surrounding it. Not the best for anxiety crew.

• Like 1