The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition (11 November 2021) - 'modpocalypse' partially averted by a key modder getting early access (PC Gamer)

CitizenVectron

54 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Here’s ya a new game for your PS5 @SaysWho?!!

On 1/8/2021 at 1:22 PM, SaysWho? said:

Brah a lot of us are employed and live away from family and found one. You should have been the first one here with it!

On 1/8/2021 at 2:03 PM, SimpleG said:

It took me one day of actually trying to get one. Installed HotStock on Wednesday evening, got a notification yesterday on my way home 5 mins later I had it. It certainly doable.

On 1/8/2021 at 2:19 PM, Biggie said:

Congratfuckulations to you both 

Stay :salt: :sun: 

6 hours ago, Dodger said:

Fuck and I’ve been replaying Skyrim. 

Wanna know how stupid I am? I felt like replaying Skyrim, and instead of playing on PC where I own the base game, or on Xbox where the Legendary Edition is on Game Pass, I was looking at the Switch store and saw it was on sale and thought “well of course I need Skyrim on the go!” 

How often do I travel with my Switch? Fuckin’ never. 

• 2 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition (11 November 2021) - Upgrade Overview Video

Nexus Mods conveniently provided a list of every mod that this new edition will break:

The-Shire-mod.jpg
WWW.THEGAMER.COM

You can either clean your game of mods or stop it from updating.

MODDING.WIKI

A list of known plugins for Skyrim Script Extender and the compatible game versions.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition (11 November 2021) - Upgrade Overview Video, Nexus Mods lists every mod that the new edition will break