Hypothetical: you have to self-isolate for 5 days - you can have one game, what you playing?

gamer.tv

Naturally the past year has made me consider the the possibility that I may be stuck on my bedroom and not really be able to leave it for a prolonged period of time, and what I’d do.

Just to add some extra spice, let’s say no internet.

Id be very tempted to use the time to try and finish something from a previous generation I’ve not managed. I’ve got both San Andreas and FFX in my cupboard and a PS2, so one of those would be very tempting - most likely leaning towards the former.

Easy for me, pick a yakuza game I haven't started yet (0, 5 or 7), that will keep me busy. I could also take Ys 8 with me as I just started playing that on switch (was playing the vita demo then decided to buy the switch version while on sale).

I have never been a big fan of the big open world approach for games like GTA or RDR, but I’m picking one for 5 days. I’ve I could have the same first WOW like feel with it again too Batman: Arkham City would be my pick and I would probably just fuck around gliding and solving Riddler Trophies. Plus beat this awesome game one more time 

Probably something I have either bounced off of or don’t think I have the time to totally dedicate to truly learn how to play. The two that come to mind, Kingdom: Come Deliverance and Crusader Kings. I would probably pick Kingdom3 Come Deliverance because I would never need the internet figure out Crusader Kings. 

15 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Kingdom: Come Deliverance

I need to try that game out again. It was really impressive and extremely realistic. The visuals were stunning, too. I'm not quite sure why I stopped playing it. It had an awesome story with great characters and solid combat.