Terrorist Kyle Rittenhouse acquitted on all counts

4 hours ago, stepee said:

Aren’t they already dead? Seems like the remaining one is Kyle to take care of now.

Edit: To be clear, I’m not advocating any violence. Just again arguing not from a legal, but from a moral perspective, that he should kill himself.

Gaige Grosskreutz isn't dead but hopefully guilt makes him correct that problem.

13 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Gaige Grosskreutz isn't dead but hopefully guilt makes him correct that problem.

What a weird thing to hope for in regards to that particular man, but also I don’t know what all your google feed pops up once you get locked into center right garbage.

4 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

You cannot use silence as an indication of guilt, ever. It's one of the most basic tenets of criminal law. You have a right to remain silent, and anything you say can be used against you", and you think we should be able to use both his words, and his silence, which tells us nothing, against him?

I don't think you can find that ruling by the Supreme court. 

Look, this all sucks  because the law as written means he's innocent of all charges (even the illegal gun, because it seems exception to law is 16+ can open carry a long gun with 16" Barrel in the state of Wisconsin). This was entered into evidence pretrial. But the attacks on the judge to deflect from the prosecution not having a case is the problem. This is about legacy media protecting itself after a year of flat out calling him a murderer and a terrorist. Trying to pretend they didn't lie to you, it's the judge, jury, and defense who are at fault.

Something tells me that argument wouldn't hold up in court.

Change the law, Don't subvert it.

Sbl already pointed you to Salinas v Texas.  As shitty as it is the fact of the matter is simple, depending on the situation and whether your literally, verbally invoke your right, your silence can be used against you.  Whether or not that applies specifically here I don’t know, but it’s not completely set in stone.  

36 minutes ago, stepee said:

What a weird thing to hope for in regards to that particular man, but also I don’t know what all your google feed pops up once you get locked into center right garbage.

Of the three men who were shot, he is certainly the least offensive. Drunk while armed is a normal Friday night at a Chilis in Texas 

Grosskreutz responded, "I believe in the second amendment, I believe in American citizens’ right to bear arms. I carry a weapon with me. It's just like grabbing your keys, your phone, your wallet, and your gun. So that night was no different than any other night, but I think an important juxtaposition between the defendant and myself, both claiming to be medics is that one of us was carrying illegally with a rifle and one of us was carrying concealed with a handgun."

Grosskreutz also testified that the permit he had to carry a handgun had expired by the night of August 25, 2020, and he had not renewed it. He claimed that he didn't know it was expired at the time, but realized later that it had been out of date and his carrying of the weapon was also not legal.

So he was illegally carrying a gun and he has a criminal record who attacked a 17 yo.

1 hour ago, Captain Pickle said:

Wow!  Those are too completely different things and he really sounds like an expert on technology.  He’s comparing pics to video fist off and he chooses the most extreme zoomed in photo to video that can only zoom so much and not even close to that level

The judge is 75. I doubt most people who are half his age could give a good technical description of what is occurring, pretty much impossible for this old coot to do it 😂

R4OXBMWQUBGMVOZVAHNSO4TTYE.jpg
WWW.WBAY.COM

Governor Tony Evers has authorized 500 Wisconsin Army National Guard Troops Friday to head to Kenosha to ensure public safety in the city.

Governor Tony Evers has authorized 500 Wisconsin Army National Guard troops Friday to head to Kenosha to ensure public safety in the city.

The troops reporting for State Active Duty will support local law enforcement agencies. Evers noted hundreds of officers from local volunteering law enforcement agencies have also agreed to help.

The governor did not state why he was sending the Army National Guard troops to the city, but said he wanted to ensure the state provides the resources to “keep the Kenosha community and greater area safe.”