Terrorist Kyle Rittenhouse acquitted on all counts

22 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

it does and the chuds lap that shit up because it owns the libs

That is my point. It reflects well to those for which they do these things, and the people who continue to put them in power. These types enjoy that the Orts of the world hate them, it gives them life 😂

It reminds me of this (now very non-pc) meme from back in the day...

db0.jpg

At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter if your hate filled nonsense is performative or if you actually believe it... either way, you can't be taken seriously...

I actually have way less respect for people like Tucker whose entire act is a schtick. The true believers scare me less than those willing to manipulate and profit off of them.

23 minutes ago, ort said:

I'm happy to do my part.

If you take pleasure in acting like hate filled piece of shit, I will happily hate you.

Engaging with people on their nefarious terms is a losing strategy. I wish I had learned this earlier in life, but it is something I’ve really made an effort to no longer do starting this year and it is already paying off in both small and large ways. I highly recommend it.

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

Engaging with people on their nefarious terms is a losing strategy. I wish I had learned this earlier in life, but it is something I’ve really made an effort to no longer do starting this year and it is already paying off in both small and large ways. I highly recommend it.

This. Part of what helped was getting off social media. Man, people are just MISERABLE on there.

7 minutes ago, ort said:

Speaking of miserable, go to Fox News.com and look at their lead story, the graphic they are using and the exact wording they are using.

You can't actually link out to the story since they are doing their live updates bullshit.

You need to somebody to block Foxnews.com on your router so you aren’t tempted to go there anymore.

26 minutes ago, ort said:

Speaking of miserable, go to Fox News.com and look at their lead story, the graphic they are using and the exact wording they are using.

You can't actually link out to the story since they are doing their live updates bullshit.

Stop looking at right wing media. It’s a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Well, I'm actually on an extended break from the weed. 3 months without touching it so far. My real life persona is nothing like my online persona. I like to come on message boards and let off steam.

I do need to stop reading right wing shit. I just find it utterly fascinating. I find it endlessly interesting how people's reality is literally molded by the messenger. 

I really find it hard to understand how anyone can be stupid enough to go to Fox News and just accept the bullshit they shovel. It's so utterly transparent and obvious to anyone with even an ounce of critical thinking ability. It's not just a right wing spin on todays stories, it's all very very deliberately crafted to manipulate and mold the message. They don't even pretend to be a news outlet. They don't even pretend to try.

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Seriously, you’ll do wonders for your mental health if you stop these things; don’t read comment sections to articles, any articles, and stop looking at any right wing sites (Fox News, Facebook, etc).

Highly recommend this. Don't hate-read stuff. And unfollow a bunch of political reporters too. Most of it is bilge. 

• Jason changed the title to Terrorist Kyle Rittenhouse acquitted on all counts
6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Well, you know what?  Might as well go full-on Malcolm X in your icon at this stage.

This isn't shocking to me at all... verdicts like this are a throwback to the Jim Crow trials in the South where the law was designed to protect essentially domestic terrorists. This is no different, and Republicans have passed a ton more laws designied to protect guys like Rittenhouse and punish protestors in the last year in multiple states. This country is heading into some... interesting times.

And Malcolm is in defense mode in that picture which is pretty much where I LIVE at all times. 

Not surprising. The police (who uphold the social order) have been getting away with murder for decades so it is inevitable that the vigilantes who ALSO come to uphold the social order will get the same outcome (albeit through a slightly more onerous process).

He wasn't protecting property, he was protecting the police and their upholding of the white dominated social order.