Terrorist Kyle Rittenhouse acquitted on all counts

10 hours ago, Amazatron said:

I feel nauseous every time I see this shitstain propped up as some patriotic hero.

I seen the thread bumped and had hoped the news was karma got him and someone slowly strangled him to death.

• True 1

If it’s any consolation I’m sure the right will use him up and grind him into paste just like every other flavor of the week in order to keep the outrage machine going.  Kid is going to have a seriously warped idea of what his future has in hold for him meeting a former president and speaking at the RNC, only to fade into utter obscurity the next time they need some dipshit to champion.  

16 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

If it’s any consolation I’m sure the right will use him up and grind him into paste just like every other flavor of the week in order to keep the outrage machine going.  Kid is going to have a seriously warped idea of what his future has in hold for him meeting a former president and speaking at the RNC, only to fade into utter obscurity the next time they need some dipshit to champion.  

Gonna have to kill more libs to stay relevant…

What's funny is that he seems to have this convoluted image of himself as some kind of rock star where he tweets out that he's going to be attending some college and expects all sorts of accolades, only to receive an immediate response from the school saying, uh, no, he's not coming here.

31 minutes ago, brucoe said:

What's funny is that he seems to have this convoluted image of himself as some kind of rock star where he tweets out that he's going to be attending some college and expects all sorts of accolades, only to receive an immediate response from the school saying, uh, no, he's not coming here.

Even the community college he'll likely attend was like "Yeah, he's welcome, but he hasn't registered for any classes."