~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

4 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

It’s amazing that these people seem to understand what the Nazis did and that they were bad, but fall short of recognizing that pattern of behavior amongst their own party.

They understand that liberals think that Nazis are bad, they themselves think Nazis are good or at worst neutral. 

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Hitler and Stalin would have had you arrested and killed. What we have is a business exercising its freedom of speech by refusing the business of racist, insurrectionists, that promote fear and violence. 

This is on the list of things that should have been done to Hitler to halt his rise to power. 

These people have no idea what the first amendment and freedom of speech is even about. When Trump and Pence spoke out against the kneeling in the NFL, threatening retribution if the NFL didn’t put a stop to it. that was far closer to a first amendment violation than a social media platform banning accounts, a book publisher refusing to publish a book, or a hotel canceling fundraiser/speaking engagement. Because none of them are the government stepping down to hinder speech. 

and I’m sorry, but anyone who tries to push this or buys into this freedom of speech none sense is too ignorant to vote or hold office as a government official. 

13 hours ago, Jason said:

I think he's talking about themselves. What nazi shit should we do next? Camps? Ovens?

I mean, the god damned fucking Nazis are literally on their side. People with Nazi shirts were walking with the Trumpers. Shut the fuck up about Nazi shit when you have literally nazis attending your rally. The Nazis are on your fucking side you evil fucks. LET THAT BE A CLUE AS TO WHICH ISDE OF HISTORY YOU ARE ON. IF YOURE AT A FUCKING PROTEST, AND YOU LOOK TO YOUR LEFT AND ITS A DUDE IN A NAZI SHIRT AND YOU SEE A FUCKING CONFEDERATE FLAG, THEN GUESS WHAT CHICKEN BUTT... YOURE ON THE WRONG FUCKING SIDE. YOURE ALIGNED POLITICALLY WITH NAZIS.

Josh Hawley should never be allowed to speak publicly ever again. He's fucking done. No civilized or reasonable person should give two fucks what this traitor to America has to say. I hate all these people so much.

8 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Glad I’m not the only one. :confused: Barely any of those words meant anything to me. 

Army vets cosplaying as Iraqis civilians offering to turn over 'insurgents' to the DC National Guard in exchange for free stuff. 

From Reddit: “I have information on a corrupt official, I my cousin and his militia will aid you in his arrest but we require a generator and some of those sweet Oakley sunglasses before I help you.”

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

lol the only thing I don't know in there is "CERP", DuPont is a neighborhood and Stetson's was a bar.

Stetsons4567-1.jpg
WWW.WASHINGTONIAN.COM

One of U Street’s stalwart bars closes its doors this weekend. Stetson’s Famous Bar & Grill pours its last round of beers on Saturday. The divey “Tex-Mex saloon” has been a fixture in the neighborhood for 35 years. Eater...

was it supposed to be CEPR? Center for Economic and Policy Research? that's in D.C.

VLoDpP4.gif

3 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Part of the issue is that a non-trivial number of the QAnon / Brunch Covidian set think that Democrats are having people arrested and killed on the DL.

Don’t they also believe Donald is holding secret tribunals and executing people also? 

I wonder what the scope of this invisible, secret war looks like to them. 

6 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Don’t they also believe Donald is holding secret tribunals and executing people also? 

I wonder what the scope of this invisible, secret war looks like to them. 

I mean, they also believe there are tunnels full of hundreds of thousands of Chinese troops ready to invade, so who knows.

My Q-leaning coworker seems to think we will all have the answers on who’s right or not on Wednesday. He won’t say what is supposed to happen, but he’s pretty sure something significant will that will open the eyes of all of us “complicity theorists”. 

He’s always pretty cagey on details, and often says “do your own research and you’ll see”. 

• Guillotine 2

Just now, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

My Q-leaning coworker seems to think we will all have the answers on who’s right or not on Wednesday. He won’t say what is supposed to happen, but he’s pretty sure something significant will that will open the eyes of all of us “complicity theorists”. 

He’s always pretty cagey on details, and often says “do your own research and you’ll see”. 

And when nothing happens he'll just move the goalpost to the next big foretold event. 

11 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

And when nothing happens he'll just move the goalpost to the next big foretold event. 

he’s been moving the goal post since election night. Every week we were supposed to get all the facts, and see the truth as court case after court case went by. And now the issue was none of the Judges were brave enough to allow the evidence to be shown in court. 

53 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Complicity theorists. I like that. It's simple. Snappy.

I'd say whoever came up with that should be in marketing if there weren't fucking brainwashed.

6 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

he showed me this for definition. spacer.png

it’s a bit less flattering to read the definition. lol

A bit ironic that 1980 was the year reagan was elected, which was basically the final nail in the coffin of the civil rights movement and the official start of the war on drugs.

And also that it's the right that is prone to the "they're coming for you" narrative that sounds more like fear to me.

But still. Complicity theorists. I like it.

1 hour ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

That's Q, something is always coming, you'll see, look it up yourself, do the research.  The thing that we said would happen didn't happen because something bigger is going to happen, you'll see, or it did happen, the bad people were killed and body doubles replaced them. 

Ever since that dipshit said it was the calm before the storm, which was like 3 years ago something was coming and these fine people have just kept it going

edit: I kind of trailed off there