~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

6 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

From one Riley to another...I wouldn't throw her out of bed.

You guys need to think beyond the nut.  This bitch stormed the capitol, stole a laptop, and is trying to sell it to Russia.  The moment you closed your eyes she’d be trying to guess your Facebook password and scrolling through every text on your phone. 

Just now, LazyPiranha said:

You guys need to think beyond the nut.  This bitch stormed the capitol, stole a laptop, and is trying to sell it to Russia.  The moment you closed your eyes she’d be trying to guess your Facebook password and scrolling through every text on your phone. 

Wrong. The moment you'd open them you'd be in an ice bath and she'll be pawning off your kidneys for a buck. 

Boebert nor Riley Williams are smokeshows. I've explained the former and the latter looks like your typical skinny white goth girl petite PA BS. 

Neither are special. Jesus, some of you guys hard up for good looking women? There's many out there, and far more fun and normal than these crazies.

I do, however, in general, approve the principal of sticking your dick in crazy. The classic breakdown:

030fc21091047aa3ac06070a5fd237ac.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

Normally I would agree with you on the crazy thing. But that Riley girl looks like she might have had that AR in places she wouldn't allow a guy to touch for enjoyment. Which break the crazy scale and should therefore be avoided like a presidential no-fly zone. 

Well she's not hot but very crazy - as you can see in the graph, that puts Riley in the no-go zone. Which is accurate. 

16 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Boebert nor Riley Williams are smokeshows. I've explained the former and the latter looks like your typical skinny white goth girl petite PA BS. 

Neither are special. Jesus, some of you guys hard up for good looking women? There's many out there, and far more fun and normal than these crazies.

I do, however, in general, approve the principal of sticking your dick in crazy. The classic breakdown:

030fc21091047aa3ac06070a5fd237ac.jpg

Is this from the 90's? Tranny?!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Is this from the 90's? Tranny?!

Hahahaha it's old, you are welcome to update the terminology but it all still holds true! :p 

1 minute ago, Firewithin said:

NOECI0s.jpg

Lucky you! Your fetish is everywhere in America, so you don't need to settle for Riley or Boebert! The country isn't exactly starved of skinny, petite, crazy, goth-esque white women.