~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

106821008-1610058995997-gettyimages-1230
WWW.CNBC.COM

The Jan. 6 riot began after then-President Donald Trump urged supporters to march to the Capitol to fight against the confirmation of Joe Biden as president.

A Washington, D.C., police officer has died from suicide, making him the third cop to kill himself after defending the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot by Trump supporters.

The officer, 43-year-old Gunther Hashida, was found dead at his home last Thursday, according to a spokeswoman for Washington police, who confirmed Hashida’s manner of death.

• Sad 4

9 minutes ago, Jason said:
180b9ffa-c1c6-4b99-ba4b-296fefef4458.jpe
SLATE.COM

New reporting suggests there was a coup attempt *before* Jan. 6—one that could have easily succeeded.

Cool. So basically, the election wasn't overturned because a bunch a few folks in the DOJ didn't want to go through the hassle of hiring a bunch of attorneys to replace every one that would have quit.

That's the shit I was expecting. 

I have a feeling that the historical conclusion to Trump's coup plans will, ultimately, be relegated to the same classification as the Business Plot that Smedley Butler uncovered. Specifically, that "they didn't really move toward doing anything with this--it was just all talk!"

Except there's even more evidence here...

16 minutes ago, CayceG said:

That's the shit I was expecting. 

I have a feeling that the historical conclusion to Trump's coup plans will, ultimately, be relegated to the same classification as the Business Plot that Smedley Butler uncovered. Specifically, that "they didn't really move toward doing anything with this--it was just all talk!"

Except there's even more evidence here...

When I found out about Smedley Butler I was floored. Gangsters of Capitalism looks like it may be good read when it comes out.

210826-capitol-hill-police-officer-nn-jm
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Lt. Michael Byrd said he opened fire only as a “last resort” after the rioters failed to comply with his commands.

Oh boy - he ain't a honkey!

This is definitely gonna get some degenerate swine's blood pressure elevated.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
210826-capitol-hill-police-officer-nn-jm
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Lt. Michael Byrd said he opened fire only as a “last resort” after the rioters failed to comply with his commands.

Oh boy - he ain't a honkey!

This is definitely gonna get some degenerate swine's blood pressure elevated.

...he's going to die, isn't he?

26 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

yeah I bet you will buddy

wow that’s some scary shit. Can’t they just execute him now for planning to overthrow the us government since he just admitted that on camera?

This shit is so surreal because they are all on the same page in discussing these fictional fantasies, like it’s a play. Its seriously no different than going to see Wicked and coming away from it thinking that it’s all real and what’s really happening in the world right now.