~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

12 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Reminds me of what @Ghost_MH said:

We, as a nation, don't really do that thing called learning. We're so wrapped up in the idea of American exceptionalism that we simply refuse to believe that the folks threatening violence will actually act upon it because there are just too many of them or because they hold government offices or because of whatever excuse we can come up with that day. Even when they get violent, half this country will just pretend it never happened and the press will treat it like a matter of opinion.

At some point, we need to just start believing people. I'd say a terrorist attack would do the trick, but we've had dozens over there last decade and it hasn't even sort of moved the needle. I'm sure the increase in violent rhetoric is just for show, though. Nothing bad would actually happen, right? It's just political theater. This is America. Racial, right-wing violence hasn't ever been a problem in this country.

33 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Hey I'm a little drunk I made 3 tequila drinks while doing good fantasy football. Let all these counts die. (Haha counts, autotype You funny I'll leave you.)

Btw I ordered some thermogenic and testosterone boosters for my weightlifting I want to go to to 495lbs squat

love u

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Hey I'm a little drunk I made 3 tequila drinks while doing good fantasy football. Let all these counts die. (Haha counts, autotype You funny I'll leave you.)

Btw I ordered some thermogenic and testosterone boosters for my weightlifting I want to go to to 495lbs squat

I hate how these last 18 months or so have revealed how truly weak I am.

Fuck.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Rick Wilson with a great thread here, since the call records seem to be what scares the QOP the most right now:

Ha! Dems will agree to not go after phone records on the promise that the targets will testify before the committee...not under oath...then they'll just never show up. Dems will bitch about rule of law at some pointless press conference that captures the attention of like twenty people and every conservative talking head will praise these Republicans for not taking part in the farse to their audience of 10s of millions.

2 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

Ha! Dems will agree to not go after phone records on the promise that the targets will testify before the committee...not under oath...then they'll just never show up. Dems will bitch about rule of law at some pointless press conference that captures the attention of like twenty people and every conservative talking head will praise these Republicans for not taking part in the farse to their audience of 10s of millions.

Sounds about right.

9 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

Backing down from a very real power play would be *chefs kiss* on brand

210109135401-booking-photo-douglas-jense
WWW.CNN.COM

The QAnon supporter who chased Officer Eugene Goodman near the Senate chamber during the US Capitol insurrection was sent back to jail Thursday, in part because he violated the rules of his release by going online to access conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.

Here's some grade-A liberal wanking material... hell of a headline here...