~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

22 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

The volume was low, but... wouldn't he be under investigation for being there on January 6th?

he did mention he had some small charges he is waiting for court to decide from his Jan 6th actions. It should disqualify him from running at all, but ‘MERICA!

gettyimages-1233469884.jpg
WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

As the administration unveiled its domestic terrorism strategy, the FBI warned that disgruntled QAnon believers might progress from "digital soldiers" to creating real-world violence.

Hey, we have an administration actually focusing on domestic terrorism now.

I don't think a ban from being physically present in DC would even be enforceable if he actually got elected. Maybe they could say he has to head straight out to VA or MD when he's leaving the Capitol or his office since he wouldn't be on official business on his way out? But I feel like at that point they just wouldn't bother.

11 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Is it bad that I hope this scalper does a brisk business :lol:

Also to our lovely Republican hopeful. He should change his story for breaking into the senate. I wasn’t breaking and entering. I was there to check out my potential new office and introduce myself to everyone gun in your face to face

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Can we make a trebuchet that launches old CRTs at the chuds? 

a good watermelon or pumpkin launcher would work just as well. Can we get extra points for multiple hits like a real game multiplier. 

if it were me. I would of gone with a harpoon that launches Trump/Nazi/Confederate flags at their enemy. Be like that movie Far and Away where they rush to place a stake in the ground to claim the land. Few stakes through a bunch of chuds won’t claim any land back but would sure help clean’er up a bit.

2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

That is some using MS Paint for the first time level of photo editing.  I mean they used the color dropper and the paint brush to fudge the price and some other stuff.  You could download GIMP, watch a YouTube video on how to use it, and crank out a more authentic looking ticket within the hour.  The second ticket is missing the rest of the text and they scooted the text box left when they copied and pasted it in.

1 hour ago, finaljedi said:

That is some using MS Paint for the first time level of photo editing.  I mean they used the color dropper and the paint brush to fudge the price and some other stuff.  You could download GIMP, watch a YouTube video on how to use it, and crank out a more authentic looking ticket within the hour.  The second ticket is missing the rest of the text and they scooted the text box left when they copied and pasted it in.

The thing is normal people don't notice things like that and will most likely take your word for it.

20 hours ago, SaysWho? said:
gettyimages-1233469884.jpg
WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

As the administration unveiled its domestic terrorism strategy, the FBI warned that disgruntled QAnon believers might progress from "digital soldiers" to creating real-world violence.

Hey, we have an administration actually focusing on domestic terrorism now.

to be fair, both were focused on domestic terrorism. The last administration’s focus was on encouraging and providing cover for domestic terrorist though. 

On 6/15/2021 at 12:09 PM, silentbob said:

he did mention he had some small charges he is waiting for court to decide from his Jan 6th actions. It should disqualify him from running at all, but ‘MERICA!

Misdemeanors should absolutely not disqualify him from running.

58 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Misdemeanors should absolutely not disqualify him from running.

Maybe it’s just my Canadian train of thought that storming a government building, stealing, vandalism, uttering death threats against your at time V.P. and other offences would bring him a harsher punishment. Plus he’s trying to sleep in the bed that he and other cronies just shat in. 

47 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Maybe it’s just my Canadian train of thought that storming a government building, stealing, vandalism, uttering death threats against your at time V.P. and other offences would bring him a harsher punishment. Plus he’s trying to sleep in the bed that he and other cronies just shat in. 

Cuz no criminals have held office in Canada?

Look, the guy isn't gonna win, but he definitely deserves to be able to run. 

What happens when governments work to charge popular candidates with misdemeanor crimes so they can't run against them? 

It's easy to say things without thinking through the ramifications.

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

Cuz no criminals have held office in Canada?

Look, the guy isn't gonna win, but he definitely deserves to be able to run. 

What happens when governments work to charge popular candidates with misdemeanor crimes so they can't run against them? 

It's easy to say things without thinking through the ramifications.

I think he’s saying that his involvement in the capitol riot should not be a misdemeanor. That joining in with a crowd rushing Congress to over turn an election and chanting death threats for the VP shouldn’t get off with a slap on the wrist and still be allowed to run for government office. 

20 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I think he’s saying that his involvement in the capitol riot should be a misdemeanor. That joining in with a crowd rushing Congress to over turn an election and chanting death threats for the VP shouldn’t get off with a slap on the wrist and still be allowed to run for government office. 

That is what I’m trying to say. Everyone chanted to kill a sitting Vice President, but he’s making it sound like he’s getting off with nothing. It’s like a tapping dog on the nose and saying NO! Sure, the dog looks sad for a moment like they learn their lesson. Though if you’re a dog owner, you know they’re gonna fucking do it again eventually. It just seems like we’re too tired of repeating NO! to people like him. So we just let them get away with it anyways because it looks like they not really harming anything anyways