Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, Anathema- said:

Biden is ahead 100k state wide right now with 2/3 in. So far the rural areas aren't going for trump as hard this time. I don't think FL is done yet. 

Yeah isn't this what the polls expected? Better performance in red and suburban areas and not as good in blue ones

Or maybe it's just cubans

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

This is my shocked face

It was called early this time.

Also, I'm trying to go county by county, but some Republican areas in SW FL are tighter this time (they were more heavily Republican last time). Biden posting better margins in a lot of places.

Panhandle will come in soon, though. The big thing is will Biden's lead at that point be big enough. Hillar's wasn't.

4 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

Biden is ahead 100k state wide right now with 2/3 in. So far the rural areas aren't going for trump as hard this time. I don't think FL is done yet. 

He’s only 2-5% behind virtually everywhere, and the Election Day numbers will tighten that back towards his 2016 numbers. It’s already happening in places like Pasco.