~* Make America Great Depression Again -- Official Thread of Corona Virus infected markets *~

Jason

5 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

We shall meet at DeLorenzo’s then head to PaPa’s Tomato Pies once we’re done quarantining. You may have one topping. If the topping is pineapple you will be thrown out of the car.

I'm a plain man. I had been telling my wife for a while we need to go to Trenton to DeLorenzo's. Only tomato pie I can try because they have gluten-free.

16 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

We shall meet at DeLorenzo’s then head to PaPa’s Tomato Pies once we’re done quarantining. You may have one topping. If the topping is pineapple you will be thrown out of the car.

Who the hell gets just pineapple?

Now please add ham to mine, k thx bye.

10 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Unless you pulled that out of your ass.

I did have a hogback deli hoagie yesterday... so... there’s definitely things coming out of my ass that are probably related to said hoagie.

Spoiler

64-AD1932-EA85-4729-BB73-7-BD40229-A5-ED

Not my photo. Still doesn’t do justice to the size... oh and that’s a quarter of the thing. :p 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I've never heard this term before... where do they call them that :confused:

Those roll types are technically called a “spuccadella” or something like that. “Spuckie” is a shortening of it. I think it’s a term almost exclusive to Boston or around there... bunch of god damned freaks if you ask me. :p 

5 minutes ago, Jose said:

Honestly, if you're eating shitty chain pizza, weird toppings are allowable. But if it's a pie with a nice crust, quality cheese, and well-made sauce, that's a fucking shame.  Crime

FTFY :peace:

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

Those roll types are technically called a “spuccadella” or something like that. “Spuckie” is a shortening of it. I think it’s a term almost exclusive to Boston or around there... bunch of god damned freaks if you ask me. :p 

Yeah that... does not sound appetizing.

14 minutes ago, Jose said:

I'm a plain man. I had been telling my wife for a while we need to go to Trenton to DeLorenzo's. Only tomato pie I can try because they have gluten-free.

I typically only ever get plain. Rarely I’ll get sausage... unless I’m getting a white pie, then it’s grilled chicken + spinach, and maybe ham or bacon.

Elon Musk says orders to stay home are ‘fascist’ in expletive-laced rant during Tesla earnings call

“I think the people are going to be very angry about this and are very angry. It’s like somebody should be, if somebody wants to stay in the house that’s great, they should be allowed to stay in the house and they should not be compelled to leave. But to say that they cannot leave their house, and they will be arrested if they do, this is fascist. This is not democratic. This is not freedom. Give people back their goddamn freedom.”

I mean, if there's anyone who knows about fascism, it's probably a guy whose Afrikaaner family is originally from apartheid-era South Africa.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Elon Musk says orders to stay home are ‘fascist’ in expletive-laced rant during Tesla earnings call

I mean, if there's anyone who knows about fascism, it's probably a guy whose Afrikaaner family is originally from apartheid-era South Africa.

How much do you guys wanna bet that Elon routinely drops the "K-bomb" and no one else around him knows what it means?

I just watched an interview on CNN that Don Lemon did with a Georgia nail salon owner who has partially opened back up for business. She said something at the end of the interview that caught my eye... she said that she was in a tough spot because business is clearly down and her family doesn't want her to open up, but her employees are 1099 employees (independent contractors) and aren't eligible for unemployment benefits. I know in California, they expanded unemployment to 1099 employees and I assumed that that was a nationwide thing because of the Pandemic. This is a state by state thing? So Independent contractors ARE not eligible for Unemployment benefits in some states???

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I just watched an interview on CNN that Don Lemon did with a Georgia nail salon owner who has partially opened back up for business. She said something at the end of the interview that caught my eye... she said that she was in a tough spot because business is clearly down and her family doesn't want her to open up, but her employees are 1099 employees (independent contractors) and aren't eligible for unemployment benefits. I know in California, they expanded unemployment to 1099 employees and I assumed that that was a nationwide thing because of the Pandemic. This is a state by state thing? So Independent contractors ARE not eligible for Unemployment benefits in some states???

Yes, unemployment is a state thing, if you're eligible for unemployment within the state you just get the expanded unemployment from the federal government which normally gives you nothing.

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

They are not eligible for UE benefits in most states, however, to my knowledge, the CARES act means that they are eligible for the PUA in every state. So, they all should be receiving the $600/week.

17 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

FTFY :peace:

Yeah that... does not sound appetizing.

I'm not usually a fan of pineapple on pizza.  There is a place in Athens (ga) that makes one with a smoked gouda sauce, grilled chicken, and red onio that is amazing, though.