~* Make America Great Depression Again -- Official Thread of Corona Virus infected markets *~

Jason

50 minutes ago, Jose said:

Have you had a Shack Burger tho?

Better yet, a SmokeShack?

I’ve had, and love, Shake Shack. I think it is the best fast food burger place. I just could not care less about the situation...I don’t blame them for going after money they had a legal right to seek, nor do I commend them for giving it back after coming under scrutiny. 

7 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

In another "crisis reveals the true nature of people" story:

Super rich lady who gives away sponsors money and stuff like she’s the generous one turns out to not be generous at all?

Me shocked face, right here. 

2 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I’ve had, and love, Shake Shack. I think it is the best fast food burger place. I just could not care less about the situation...I don’t blame them for going after money they had a legal right to seek, nor do I commend them for giving it back after coming under scrutiny. 

Agreed. I don’t begrudge them for taking the loan, I criticize the congress for bowing to pressure from the big dining lobby to allow the carve out in the first place.

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

Super rich lady who gives away sponsors money and stuff like she’s the generous one turns out to not be generous at all?

Me shocked face, right here. 

I'm not a regular watcher of her show, buy my spouse pointed out to me that Ellen only gets really pumped up/excited when she has people do stuff on her show that results in them being embarrassed or physically hurt. I watched some, and it's true. Now, having said that, Kimmel is apparently no saint either...but at least in this specific instance is acting better towards his staff.

3 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I just went to the gas station to see how cheap it was and they paid me to fill up and then gave me a blowjob you better hurry and take advantage before this is over

Can you get the 'rona from a blowjob? 

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Fuck Shake Shack.

Fuck Olive Garden.

Fuck Ruth Chris.

I’m going to use their bathrooms when this is all over to just take a massive shit on their floors.

Yah!  Own the oligarchs by shitting on their floors and forcing people who make $12 an hour clean it up!

• Haha 1