~* Make America Great Depression Again -- Official Thread of Corona Virus infected markets *~

Jason

On 4/17/2020 at 11:59 AM, elbobo said:

Ford posted a 2 billion dollar loss yesterday, much higher than anyone expected. Their stock is up 3.5% today, nothing makes sense anymore. 

They’re market cap had already been beaten to hell, so the horrendous quarter was expected and priced in. They raised $8B in debt to weather the storm and while the rates are high, they aren’t astronomically high and don’t involve collateral. Plus the market was way up as a whole.

But anyways, Ford sucks.

6 hours ago, Amazatron said:

They’re market cap had already been beaten to hell, so the horrendous quarter was expected and priced in. They raised $8B in debt to weather the storm and while the rates are high, they aren’t astronomically high and don’t involve collateral. Plus the market was way up as a whole.

But anyways, Ford sucks.

I like my Lincoln. :(

19 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

You know what? My bad, this story was so egregious I figured it must have gotten more mainstream attention so I figured people would get the reference.

letter.jpg

The Bradenton Police Department were on hand to oversee the removal of the two employees, but Vengroff said their presence is standard policy when terminating an employee.

https://www.bradenton.com/news/coronavirus/article241587651.html

What a country.

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

You left off the other part of that sentence which I think is important in order to give a complete picture

The Bradenton Police Department were on hand to oversee the removal of the two employees, but Vengroff said their presence is standard policy when terminating an employee. It also was for the benefit of Sipp and McClellan, who received multiple threats via Facebook before Robin’s Apartments deleted its page after public backlash.

28 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

You left off the other part of that sentence which I think is important in order to give a complete picture

Sure but what an amazing country where you can just ring up the police to be your free labor disagreement enforcers as a routine thing. 

7 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

My fiancé still hasn’t received the $600 from the CARES act, which indicates that there’s likely a bug/glitch/problem and the only solution to fix issues like this are over the phone or in person. So... yea.

You sure your state has implemented it yet ?