~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

On a seperate note, can someone explain to me what the doot response is and what its for?

Been wondering the same since it was added. And no, the doot video doesn't help explain it to me for those who are going to do that to explain it to me.

Who had the conversation with him on this one which involved telling him to ignore Fauci?

"Biden says he plans to back WTO IP waiver for COVID-19 vaccines | Reuters"

ZKZ5G5U4KJLM5M4APITB3QXZQ4.jpg
WWW.REUTERS.COM

President Joe Biden on Wednesday threw his support behind a proposed World Trade Organization waiver of intellectual property rights for COVID-19 vaccines, bowing to mounting pressure from Democratic lawmakers and more...

There is this, the refugee limits, Sen. Duckworth's demand in include more Asian Americans in senior positions that Biden all changed his position to match the more "progressive" stance. I'm probably looking too deep into this, but I almost feel like Biden is just working people. That is, taking a more moderate stance initially to give the vocal progressives in the party a chance to speak up and "change" Biden's stance. 

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

On a seperate note, can someone explain to me what the doot response is and what its for?

6 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Been wondering the same since it was added. And no, the doot video doesn't help explain it to me for those who are going to do that to explain it to me.

Ask @Bacon for like the 100th time

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2021 at 2:51 PM, Bacon said:

Well, I told Wade to call it "Updoot". Doot is a skeleton meme, but is also associated with doom due to the one letter difference. See these meme videos

Insufferable redditors like to call their upvote "updoot". Similar to doggo and using words like chonker. We, as in D1P, have an upvote of our own. And one day I was taking a shit and just thought it would be funny to change the D1P upvote into an "updoot" but instead of being an arrow it would be the doot meme. 

tldr: (up)doot = upvote

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Frau Merkel is not amused.

bidenjoe_merkelangela_germany_getty.jpg
THEHILL.COM

German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s administration on Thursday broke with President Biden over a proposal to waive patent protections on vaccines, saying it would create...

tell her we’ll build another wall in Berlin and give half of them back to Russia if she doesn’t stop being a ****.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

tell her we’ll build another wall in Berlin and give half of them back to Russia if she doesn’t stop being a ****.

Can Mexico pay for that wall now that we've cancelled ours?

Well I guess this damn thing is working.

10pm last night (12 hours after the shot), the rest of my body started to feel like my shoulder. Had quite a bit of chills also. Maybe not as bad :p but I was reminded when those 2 guys got blasted with zombie gas in Return of the Living Dead.

This morning, I still have aches but not as bad.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Frau Merkel is not amused.

bidenjoe_merkelangela_germany_getty.jpg
THEHILL.COM

German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s administration on Thursday broke with President Biden over a proposal to waive patent protections on vaccines, saying it...

just some random account, no news article I can find(so take with a grain of salt) but lol