~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

False.  Stephen Miller would have banned travel from everywhere except Europe!  

Sure he would. He wants to recreate the good ol’ days of the early 40’s with the possibility of seeing groups of Jews rounded up and put into special camps again

I want to make sure I have everything here:

- 30 day van on travel from Europe

- Additional $50 billion (additional to an original undisclosed amount) in loans to businesses

That was it? No paid sick leave, no tax extension, no direction on work or social interaction?

Like, there was literally nothing for people. No relief. No direction. No confidence.

Just now, osxmatt said:

- Additional $50 billion (additional to an original undisclosed amount) in loans to businesses

That was it? No paid sick leave, no tax extension, no direction on work or social interaction?

Like, there was literally nothing for people. No relief. No direction. No confidence.

There were some brief directions about washing your hands and staying home when your sick, but the overall tone of it definitely was not going to prepare people for the scope of what we're going to go through, if they're not aware of it already (or actively think this is a hoax)

5 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Except you can still come in from the UK and the UK still has freedom of movement with the rest of the EU until the end of the year. So any EU citizen can just hop over to the UK first and then fly into the US from there. So it's simultaneously draconian and market-wrenching, but also pointless.

Crazy shit. OKC Utah game canceled moments before tip-off. Utah's Rudy Gobert tested positive for coronavirus.

Players sent back to the locker room. Fans told to leave the arena. Players are currently quarantined in OKC's Chesapeake Energy arena. 

Entire season suspended.

• Sad 2

Just now, Scott said:

Crazy shit. OKC Utah game canceled moments before tip-off. Utah's Rudy Gobert tested positive for coronavirus.

Players sent back to the locker room. Fans told to leave the arena. Players are currently quarantined in OKC's Chesapeake Energy arena. 

Entire season suspended.

will smith GIF

5 minutes ago, Scott said:

Entire season suspended.

damn ive heard of shutdown players but he just shutdown the league.  Defensive player of the generation

• Haha 5

I just heard on CNN so I may be getting the details wrong, but apparently DHS said 30 day travel ban from Europe is only for foreign nationals who in the prior 14 days had visited an area of a known coronavirus outbreak.

Anyone have additional details?

11 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I just heard on CNN so I may be getting the details wrong, but apparently DHS said 30 day travel ban from Europe is only for foreign nationals who in the prior 14 days had visited an area of a known coronavirus outbreak.

Anyone have additional details?

They are 100% making it up as they go along.