The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

17 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Washington and Jefferson didn't rebel to keep people in chains.  Confederate generals did.  I think there is a big difference.  

Every American president has done something at one point in their lives or presidency that is shameful.  Jackson's Trail of Tears.  FDR's internment of Japanese Americans.  Johnson's bombing of Cambodia. And so on.  But overall, we should still appreciate the good things most of them did for the country.  You can't really say Lee or Davis did anything positive for the country. 

To be fair to Mount Rushmore... it’s the only reason anyone actually GOES to South Dakota.

South Dakota shouldn’t be a state. Fuck it. Blow the faces off and replace them all with Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones, Han Solo, Indiana Jones again, and Jack Ryan.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

To be fair to Mount Rushmore... it’s the only reason anyone actually GOES to South Dakota.

South Dakota shouldn’t be a state. Fuck it. Blow the faces off and replace them all with Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones, Han Solo, Indiana Jones again, and Jack Ryan.

Han Solo is the only good person of those 3 characters. Indiana Jones and Jack Ryan are both imperialists. One is a looter of cultural antiquity and the other is a militant imperialist.

Just now, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

It’s the only reason I went to South Dakota. But then, like 15 minutes away from Rushmore is the Crazy Horse memorial and Native American museum. FAAAARRR better. 

until i saw memorial after crazy horse i thought you were talking about a strip club next to to mount rushmore :p 

28 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

It’s the only reason I went to South Dakota. But then, like 15 minutes away from Rushmore is the Crazy Horse memorial and Native American museum. FAAAARRR better. 

Is the town of Deadwood worth visiting or is it just a tourist trap?

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

To be fair, Mount Rushmore was only built to convince people to go to South Dakota so...missions accomplished?

I think my favorite bit of trivia about Mount Rushmore is they asked the native Americans if they could use the land for the monument. The native Americans said no, because it was sacred to them. So the Government/contractors just started blowing off chunks of the mountain anyways and made the monument. 

...fucking white people

53 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Han Solo is the only good person of those 3 characters. Indiana Jones and Jack Ryan are both imperialists. One is a looter of cultural antiquity and the other is a militant imperialist.

Indiana Jones is the poster boy of Antifa. No one punched Nazis like he did.

And I found a replacement for Second Indiana Jones: President James Marshall.

9 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

I say unto you all:  I hope to live to see the day when that degenerate moral abomination is detonated to hell and back by tons of high explosives.

Trump has been itching to use a nuke...

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Musk announces (hours after workers have already started their shifts) that they can have the day off.

And then later clarified that it is unpaid.

Wow, great support for Juneteenth, Elon!

He's such a tool.