The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

Last night was the Garth Books virtual concert. The kids in my concession stand have been writing “Black Lives Matter” on the boxes we put food orders in. I actually only found out last night when I had them put together an order for me. I knew the hate mail was coming :lol:

I have a complaint -- I purchased three tickets to last night's Garth Brooks concert. Everything was great, except -- when I ordered food from the concession stand, it was delivered to me with handwritten across the box, "Black Lives Matter" -- This was not the place or time to try and start protesting or try and start riots. I believe everyone has the right to believe in what they believe in. I'm a firm believer in "All Lives Matter." This was TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE and UNACCEPTABLE for an employee to deliver my food with the handwritten message. I didn't ask for this and with all the violence going on right now with "The Black Lives Matter" riots and protesters, I did not feel comfortable at your facility. It was almost like an employee was trying to start things with the people who were attending the concert. I would like for someone to call me to discuss this if possible, to find out who authorized this to be done to the people ordering food from concession last night. 

Karen is done being terrorized 

46 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Last night was the Garth Books virtual concert. The kids in my concession stand have been writing “Black Lives Matter” on the boxes we put food orders in. I actually only found out last night when I had them put together an order for me. I knew the hate mail was coming :lol:

You should have replied with #BlackLivesMatter

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Karen’s trying to turn asking to speak to your manager into a novel. 

Had their been a black, professional athlete kneeling begins her car, she might have died. 

On 6/27/2020 at 4:55 PM, Ghost_MH said:

That's pretty much exactly what Georgia did. Oh, well having the Confederate battle flag is racist, so let's switch to the official Confederate flag. I can't imagine Mississippi will fair better.

The official Confederate flag:

white-flag-gif.gif

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

Further proof pundits should be shot out of a cannon. 

1 hour ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?

Van Jones has been like this since the inauguration. He's the guy who coined the phrase, "this was the day trump became president." 

8 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Does not surprise me at all... he'e very close to Ivanka and Jared. I've never been a fan of Mr. Jones... he's like lukewarm water to me.

That description made me feel gross

21 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Dear Miss Karen,

We are sorry for the unfortunate misunderstanding, as a sign of good will, we will be donating all the proceeds from your visit to our venue to Black Lives Matter. We hope you have a pleasant day.

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

That description made me feel gross

So is that a no to handling your Karen problem by just sending a smiling selfie that highlights that you're black? Because it'd be fucking glorious if Karen doubled down after that.

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

I know all these “Karen goes shopping without a mask” videos are sadlulz, but whenever I watch one I can’t help thinking that if it was a black person behaving that way, there’d be cop with a club waiting outside.

I'm like 50/50 on that. Cops have been casually refusing masks even in places like LA and NYC, so unless they really just wanted to stick it to a black person, why would they cite someone for a law they themselves refuse to follow?

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm like 50/50 on that. Cops have been casually refusing masks even in places like LA and NYC, so unless they really just wanted to stick it to a black person, why would they cite someone for a law they themselves refuse to follow?

I mean...

• Sad 2

If cops wanted to help their image they'd go after the Karen's who don't wear masks instead of peaceful protestors who apparently lose their 1A rights after dusk. 

But that wouldn't challenge in the slightest the racial or economic hierarchy and they wouldn't get to use all of their cool chemical irritants and less than lethal weapons en masse so fat chance of that happening!

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I really hope that Mississippi takes this chance and designs a cool new flag. Take some inspiration from Japanese cities, who have awesome, modern designs. Unfortunately it will likely be horrible, as many state flags are.

Unless i'm mistaken the law they passed also require "In god we trust" to be on the flag, soooo lol.