The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

59 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

There is so much wrong with this video it's hard to break it all down. I honestly don't think it's just an ad hominem attack to say that if this stresses her out so much that she should not be an armed representative of the state. It's just a fact. She is clearly projecting her own stress and problems with the current situation onto these McDonald's employees.

An important point is that ironically this woman's whole underlying grievance seems to be that she's underappreciated and people don't understand what it's like to be a cop. But that's exactly what she's doing to underpaid, possibly understaffed employees likely working in an unsafe work envirionment during the outbreak.

Some miscellenious stuff. 

1. If they didn't have her door dash order ready, wouldn't that suggest the wait had nothing to do with her being a cop? I don't see why the fact that she is a cop would be included with the order info.

2. If you want something fried, it doesn't matter how small your order is. If you want it fresh, it's gonna take at least 4 or 5 minutes. If you order just an easy sandwich, that can go out in a matter of seconds. If you order 20 sandwiches that will take longer because the time it takes is how long it takes to assemble each one. But whether you order 1 order of hash browns or 10 of them, the frier takes the same amount of time to fry them(within reason).

3. As others have said, asking you to pull forward is standard. As per #2 if they're waiting on your hashbrowns and the orders behind you are a flurry and a sandwich that can be made immediately, they want to keep the drive thru moving. Bringing your coffee out to you while you wait is a fucking curtesy.

4. I notice that not even halfway through this video it becomes less about the time it took for her than her own emotional problems and some paranoia about what they are doing to her food. If you are that worried about it, feel free to get your ass out of your car and come inside. The kitchen area in most resturaunts is fairly open and you can watch them prepare your food if you really want.

It's become clearer and clearer as of late who has actually *had* to work in a powerless, demeaning job where you *are* actually looked down on and abused (like retail or fast food) and who has never had to be humbled and bite their tongue else they lose their job.

On 6/13/2020 at 11:18 AM, osxmatt said:

Looks like she had quite the day.

FOUND HER!

Officers with the Torrance Police Department said Wednesday they found the woman caught on camera last week threatening two people and making racist remarks in separate incidents.

The woman, identified by police as Lena Hernandez, has been accused of assault and hateful speech against two individuals at Wilson Park, 2200 Carson Street, on June 10 and allegedly pushing and striking a victim at the Del Amo Mall, 3525 Carson Street, last October. According to police, Torrance Police Detectives, along with the Specialized Crisis Intervention Team, located Hernandez at a San Pedro park and were able to speak with her about all three incidents. “Based on the fact all three incidents are misdemeanor crimes and did not occur in the presence of an officer, Hernandez was not arrested at the time of the interview,” a statement from Torrance PD said. The investigation related to all three incidents was previously turned over to the City Prosecutor’s Office for possible charges. Torrance PD said the Wednesday interview with Hernandez would also be submitted to the office.

8 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

You know, if one of the “good cops” wants to accidentally plant some booze in Gaetz’s car, and then shoot him because they feared he might be belligerently drunk and hurt someone, I would say good job.

Matt Gaetz, perhaps better than anyone in the GOP, understands relevancy and Fox News appearances are only generated through fake outrage and owning the libs.

Hours after a fired police officer was charged with felony murder for fatally shooting a man in the back, Atlanta police officers are not responding to calls in three of the department's six zones, multiple sources within the Atlanta Police Department told CNN on Wednesday evening.

The police department said an unusual number of officers working the late shift had called out sick. The mayor said the city would be OK.

"There's a lot happening in our cities and our police officers are receiving the brunt of it, quite frankly," Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms told CNN's Chris Cuomo. She said the city has committed to the officers through a big pay raise, and "we expect that our officers will keep their commitment to our communities."

Fuck that. You don't do your job, you get fired, especially when your job is to protect people.

3 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

2 hours ago, Firewithin said:

people of atlanta should feel safer now

That's why I've been in Memphis for a week. My house is less than a mile from the restaurant formerly known as Wendy's. 

59 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I guess RIP taco bell is trending because they fired a black guy who had BLM on his face mask

and these guys I guess

Don't know the story behind this but can almost guarantee its the local manager/owner is a shitbird and probably gets chewed out by Corporate.

4 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Definitely his gay, Cuban lover. 

Very likely but his one tweet with "2 local students" was in 2016 and he came here in 2014 , so how old was he cause this seems a little  pedo ish . I feel like using the term "student" is kind of a high school connotation .