The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

5 minutes ago, Jose said:

I just found out that Sessions is somehow down 20 to Tuberville. That shit is hilarious.

Just imagine if Saban ran

4 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

He'd win 110% of the vote.

Wasn't it you who said something to the effect that the best part of Trump's presidency has been the ruin of Jeff Session's political career? So true.

4 minutes ago, Jose said:

Wasn't it you who said something to the effect that the best part of Trump's presidency has been the ruin of Jeff Session's political career? So true.

I think that sentiment has been echoed by more than a few people on this board.

It's certainly been a...uhhhhhh..."highlight" :p

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Every Auburn fan would vote for him just so he doesn't coach anymore.

And Gus Malzahn would still manage to lose the majority of the time to his successor.

Hell, election officials would have to watch out for LSU and other SEC West fans from out of state attempting to vote for him for the same reason!

It's really telling that on Fox News comments on any story covering these protests... half of the comments are people talking about how racism doesn't really exist and/or isn't a problem and the other half are people making the most terrible racist messages imaginable. The contrast would be funny if it wasn't so terrifyingly awful.

I frequently wonder why Fox News still has comments when they know just how ugly and rancid they are. Yes, they attempt moderation and do delete the worst stuff as best they can, but they simply can't keep up with the never ending flow of vile hatred... and the stuff that gets through is just a mountain of hateful disgusting false garbage.

If they know this is the case, on literally EVERY SINGLE ARTICLE THEY POST... and they know that their audience always (ALWAYS) reacts like they do and yet... after all these years, knowing 100% exactly what the state of Fox News comments are... they always choose to keep them. They made a conscious choice to leave that shit at the bottom of every single thing they put out there.

They know what the fuck they are doing. It's a true fucking disgrace. It's like they are saying, here's our code-word filled toned down version of the article where we make you read between the lines... and then scroll to the comments to see our raw exposed Id.

This is what they present to the world. They know, they let it happen and they are okay with it.

13 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

With what? They've been charged with assault. I'm not a legal scholar, but I don't think you can charge someone for the same crime twice.

I think that's only in bird law, which isn't based on reason. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I see waaayyy too many conservative friends on social media posting Candace Owens videos, plus some other videos of these twin black comedians. They like black people when they push their ideas. But they ain't about to read anything by Kendi X. Ibram.

Actually, I've unfriended most of those people during this. If I hadn't ready unfriended them before.