Update: Mueller to testify before House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees on July 24

1 minute ago, Reputator said:

Mueller doesn't strike me as someone willing to burn bridges. He'll follow order and decorum, no matter how painful.

He would have done that without even it being communicated to him. See past times he was called to testify before Congress.

His public findings are more than enough though. 

A nationwide audience is going hear him say "No, I did NOT exonerate the president of any wrongdoing and DOJ guidelines prevented me from indicting a sitting president, I left it to Congress."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

His public findings are more than enough though. 

A nationwide audience is going hear him say "No, I did NOT exonerate the president of any wrongdoing and DOJ guidelines prevented me from indicting a sitting president, I left it to Congress."

He will never go far enough to say that... Dems are too stupid to lead to that conclusion

15 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

rogue one rebellions are built on hope GIF

What rebellion?  The Democrats are completely spineless cowards that won't do anything that needs to be done. 

Even if Mueller flat-out says tomorrow that the president should be impeached, Pelosi still won't call for it because a fairy frog princess told her not to do it or some shit. 

Then we'll just ignore everything, Trump will win in 2020 and the Republicans will take back the House, we'll watch as they further gerrymander everything and pack the courts with more Republicans until 2024 when Trump declares himself king and imprison anyone that isn't a rich old white man.

Fuck everything.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

What time is the hearing tomorrow?  I assume it will be during work, so I wont hear it live.

Either way, I can't wait to be disappointed and lose the final last bit of hope I didn't know I still had.

830 eastern I think is when the hearing starts.  

Someone’s scared shitless. Although I thought he wasn’t watching this witch hunt testimony of a report that completely exonerated him. (Which Mueller just said didn’t) Not going to change the public opinion overall because he brought out the nasty in everyone and they aren’t afraid to leave it bottled up inside anymore 

8 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

What rebellion?  The Democrats are completely spineless cowards that won't do anything that needs to be done. 

Even if Mueller flat-out says tomorrow that the president should be impeached, Pelosi still won't call for it because a fairy frog princess told her not to do it or some shit. 

Then we'll just ignore everything, Trump will win in 2020 and the Republicans will take back the House, we'll watch as they further gerrymander everything and pack the courts with more Republicans until 2024 when Trump declares himself king and imprison anyone that isn't a rich old white man.

Fuck everything.

It was a sarcastic gif because the rebellion always loses 

I’m becoming a broken record. But the members shouldn’t be handling the questioning in five minute rounds. They’re not coordinated in any real way. Some make good points, others are a waste of time. But after five minutes, that line of questioning is dropped and you’re on to something else. It’s a waste.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/a-waste

7 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Why would anyone watch this unless they’re in a hospital or auto body shop waiting room?

I was listening to it on NPR this morning during the morning commute and totally enjoyed the opening statements from both the Dems and Repubs. Would listen again.