Update: Mueller to testify before House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees on July 24

You libcucks are all verklempt over this hearing.  I myself saw the hearing as a good thing overall for the Democrats, and a bad thing for Trump.  Does it move the needle?  I think so, but not to the point where we'll see impeachment proceedings in the near future.  At the very least, this hearing will create great soundbites the general election against Trump.

14 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

You libcucks are all verklempt over this hearing.  I myself saw the hearing as a good thing overall for the Democrats, and a bad thing for Trump.  Does it move the needle?  I think so, but not to the point where we'll see impeachment proceedings in the near future.  At the very least, this hearing will create great soundbites the general election against Trump.

I can't stand taking liberals' reactions because they really seem to loathe themselves.

Somebody please give a rundown of what happened.

14 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Oh man, great soundbites! How awesome!

Meanwhile, we've just set the precedent that nothing matters, the next President can get elected, not divest himself from his businesses, and literally use the office of the President to enrich himself further while fucking over people like me.