Game of Thrones - Season 8 - Starting April 14th

TwinIon

5 minutes ago, Bacon said:

That just sounds like the D1P definition. Just seems like everyone who is using "headcanon" itt is using it to be dismissive of people who have been negative towards the show. Like, people weren't saying LOL HEADCANON LOL during season's 1-5 when the book content was prevalent. Mostly seems like the show's ardent defenders are the ones who keep using it because how dare people not be happy with the state of the show. 

Cool 

9 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I've deciding to stop caring, basically. It's a show. I'll move on quickly. I want to see how it ends, but if it doesn't end how I want it to, then I'm okay. These last couple seasons have had some great moments, but it's clearly been rushed, but it is what it is. No sense in getting worked up over it.

but her emails dragons 

• Haha 1

You all are going to be so disappointed when Dany faces no repercussions for her actions. Then it'll be revealed that she was misunderstood and that she wanted the actual Iron Throne and not the responsibility that came with it. The Dothraki will load the mangled up throne on horseback and they'll all sail back to Meereen where the Throne will make for an excellent reading chair in Dany's sunroom.

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

Yup. The mad king MAY have raped Tywins wife, I think? It’s been years since I read the books.

53 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

He also has a purple eye in the books. 

There are quite a few hints that Tyrion may be a Targaryen. I'll be curious if that turns out to be true in the books.

Both are correct... it was implied that The Mad King was obsessed with Tywin's wife and may have raped her. No one says it outright, but it's implied. I think Ser Berristan was also in love with her. Andy Tyrion in the books does have one purple eye... a trait of the Targaryens.

8 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

It was a joke. There has been no evidence in the show. The only way would be Bran.

Tyrion unchaining Rhaegal and Viserion without getting eaten seems like a really good hint. Not "really good" in that it must mean he's a Targaryen, but really good in that it's a well crafted hint that could reasonably mean either things it hints at.

It could either been seen as the dragons being intelligent enough to appreciate what Tyrion is doing for them, or in retrospect a hint that he has an affinity for them. Have we seen anyone other than Jon get that close to one of the dragons without Dany there to rein them in?