Game of Thrones - Season 8 - Starting April 14th

TwinIon

4 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

How did Bran's chair get into that room in the TOWER of the Hand you know that shit isn't wheelchair accessible PLOT HOLE

attached his fancy wheelchair to some dated AF stair lift

Brienne would prolly have to push him up

2 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Did Bran really all but say that he knew that all of this was going to come to pass?

If so, then Bran essentially allowed genocide to happen so that he could become king :lol:

I assumed this was a Doctor Manhattan situation and Bran perceives the past, present, and future at the same time and as such cannot "change" things.

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

Making Bronn the Master of Coin when he doesn't even understand the concept of debt, nice to see sound fiscal policy is alive and well in Westeros.

He's the master of coin not master of fiat currency and loans, retire bitch.

3 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

Bran is now Professor X

The unsullied gonna go die in an island of sexless men

Dothraki just disappeared

Dothraki were walking around the streets at the end. I guess implying they integrated. 

Also i love what they did with Sam and democracy. I start rolling my eyes so hard that it was being put in so heavy handedly and then burst out laughing when they dismissed it lol

I liked the endings, but I didn't like how they got there. And John's was a bit too ambiguous. What was keeping him at the Wall, and then did he just up and off with the Northerners and decided to leave the Wall entirely?

There were things that could have been done to give reasons to everyone's endings, but none were given that were satisfactory.

- Daenerys' character arc is one that would make my conservative grandparents quite happy "So much for the tolerant left!" etc

- The scene of the fucking dragon realizing how evil the throne/an authoritarian monarchy was before any of the smartest human characters on the show. C'mon now :lol:

- It almost felt like Tyrion while forming the council at any second was gonna say, "...but at what cost?  Has anyone truly won, in this game of thrones?"

- It got a bit dusty during the Brianne writing about Jamie scene, Arya and Jon saying goodbye and the Jon, Tormund and Ghost reunion scene.

- I'm really, really happy things ended as well as they did for Tyrion. Maybe a little too well, but I honestly don't care.

- I can't wait to wait a couple years and re-watch the show knowing how it ends so I can pick up on the tons of foreshadowing in earlier seasons.