~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

8 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

I have a bottle of Jefferson's Ocean sitting in my cabinet.  I bought it about 6 months ago, but I haven't had any of it yet.  Well, I've had some from a different bottle at work, but this one is mine.

Jefferson's Ocean Aged at Sea Bourbon

Save it for November.

WWW.CNN.COM

The joint fundraising agreement that Donald Trump has inked with the Republican National Committee and state parties first sends donors’ money to his campaign committee...

lol

And this is why I’m no longer participating in American politics.

• Haha 1
  • Hype 1

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4547681-biden-campaign-trump-fundraising/

Election filings made public Wednesday showed Trump’s 2024 campaign brought in $10.9 million last month, while his joint fundraising committee raised nearly $11 million. It has about $42 million in cash on hand. 

Meanwhile, Biden’s campaign operation raised roughly $53 million in February, which gave it $155 million in cash on hand entering March. 

“We are two weeks into the general election and Donald Trump can’t raise money, is hiding at his country club, and is letting convicts and conspiracy theorists take over his campaign. That is not a winning strategy,” Biden spokesperson Ammar Moussa said.

He isn't exactly raking in the campaign money either.  I'm betting a lot of big donors aren't looking to cover his legal bills, and his reformed RNC isn't going to give a shit about the down ballot this year.

• Hugs 1

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

lololololololololol

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The former president must post the bond for the full amount he owes Monday or New York Attorney General Letitia James could try to seize his bank accounts or properties.

It was always a long shot, but I don't see how an appeals court grants him any kind of relief after that statement.

Maybe if his lawyers come up with a firm plan and date on how they need a set time to complete a sale on a property to raise the money or something....but how do you get general relief when the guy is literally saying, "I got the money, but I just don't want to give it to ya!"

• Halal 1
  • Hype 1

10 hours ago, chakoo said:

The RNC & Down ballot republicans are fucked this election cycle. There won't be any money to support them.

The RNC will equate Trump's endorsement as more than enough of an investment for most all the campaigns. New suckers candidates will welcome this as it might get them stage time with Trump. The loyalist will get what little is left from the RNC and will lap it up. Everyone else is shit out of luck. 

5 hours ago, Jason said:

lololololololololol

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The former president must post the bond for the full amount he owes Monday or New York Attorney General Letitia James could try to seize his bank accounts or properties.

I believe there's a "the president would never shit his pants; I SHIT MY PANTS ON PURPOSE" tweet about this.

• Sicko 2

WWW.THREADS.NET

Dan Rather: After giving it some thought, I am convinced that the real story isn’t just that Donald Trump’s campaign is being vastly outraised by President Biden. It’s that Donald...

Apparently Trump had to cancel some rallies because he couldn’t foot the bill in some swing states.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sicko 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

Trump’s own lawyers are (successfully) violating his right to a speedy trial lol

AMP.CNN.COM

Judge Juan Merchan is holding a pre-trial hearing Monday to discuss the discovery issues that led to the delay of the trial on charges brought by the Manhattan district attorney related...

1 hour ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Trump’s own lawyers are (successfully) violating his right to a speedy trial lol

AMP.CNN.COM

Judge Juan Merchan is holding a pre-trial hearing Monday to discuss the discovery issues that led to the delay of the trial on charges brought by the Manhattan district attorney related...

It's going to be poetic justice if his efforts manages to land one or more of these trials smack dab in the middle of the election.

Honestly, since the average memory span of major Trump scandals seems to be about 2 or 3 weeks for the public and media Trump probably would be better off just getting convicted now and have the appeals process going during the election rather than have it front of mind during the election.

If someone had timed the Pussy tape a liiiiiitle better we might not have had this decade of hell to begin with.....

38 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I don't see how someone can campaign successfully and have all these hearings/trials/etc at the same time. There's only so much time in a day/mental capacity for a person.

The level of stress ought to be really hard on his heart and arteries.

• Like 1
  • Hype 1

54 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I don't see how someone can campaign successfully and have all these hearings/trials/etc at the same time. There's only so much time in a day/mental capacity for a person.

Well when you have no mental capacity to begin with these things don't really affect you

• True 1

6 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Now let's find out if he even has $175 million

He'll continue to seek a bond to cover the $175 million which usually translates into requiring about twice the amount in liquid assets (~$350 million) for the company to consider it worth the risk of issuance.

• Halal 1

These people are deranged. I don't understand how anyone who considers themselves to be a Christian can support Trump in any capacity. Truth is they can't, so if you voted for Trump and call yourself a Christian, you are not a Christian and you do not understand your own religion. You are most likely a dumb stupid idiot garbage person.

First off, if I’m not mistaken: Psalms is Old Testament so it has NOTHING to do with Jesus, so whoever sent him that had to be trolling. Also, the next verse is kind of priceless:

Psalm 109, verse 8-9: 
Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
 Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

Absolutely amazing.

• Haha 4
  • Sicko 1

53 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

First off, if I’m not mistaken: Psalms is Old Testament so it has NOTHING to do with Jesus, so whoever sent him that had to be trolling. Also, the next verse is kind of priceless:

Absolutely amazing.

Christians (in general) treat the Old Testament as God's pre-Christ dealings with his chosen people. Thus, everything in that book portends Jesus Christ.