~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

10 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Your reminder that the entire world threw Kathy Griffin under the bus for posting something like this when Trump

was President, but when Trump does it, it’s only Friday.

WWW.MEDIAITE.COM

Donald Trump posted a video to his Truth Social account showing a pickup truck whose tailgate featured a photoshopped image of a tied-up President Joe Biden being hauled...

There's at least one other image circulating without the license plate obscured.

That's a good way of getting on the FBI's naughty list.

Stolen from Reddit: 

"HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT ROMANS AND PHARISEES THAT DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH ME LIVING BY HANGING ME ON THIS CROSS INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY JERUSALEM, A NOW FAILING CITY, LIKE "DERANGED" PONTIUS PILOT, WHO IS EVIL AND "SICK," MR. JUDAS "JUDE" ISCARIOT, WHO SAID HE HARDLY KNEW THE ROMANS, ONLY TO FIND THAT HE BETRAYED ME FOR THIRTY PIECES OF SILVER - A PITIFUL AMOUNT OF MONEY BY THE WAY - LONG BEFORE THE CRUCIFICTION OF JESUS CHRIST BEGAN (AND THERBY MAKING THE CASE AGAINST ME NULL, VOID, AND ILLEGAL!) SO UNFAIR! THIS CRUCIFICTION SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN BROUGHT, IS BREAKING THE LAW IN DOING SO, WAS TURNED DOWN BY ALL OTHER ROMAN GOVERNORS, AND IS NOT A CRIME. JESUS 4 KING! HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!"

• Haha 6

On 3/30/2024 at 7:02 AM, Reputator said:

There's at least one other image circulating without the license plate obscured.

That's a good way of getting on the FBI's naughty list.

The right wing retort to these is to show images of Kathy Griffin or Snoop Dogg when they did fictional acts of violence against Trump... the key difference of course being that (double checks notes) neither of them were president nor are running to be president.

14 hours ago, Reputator said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Trump said the special counsel should be "sanctioned or censured" after he issued a scathing critique of Judge Aileen Cannon's request for jury...

:jordan:

Oh that's rich, Don. That is RICH.

And of course, he’s “defending” the one judge he appointed.

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

iw3pyf78ortc1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=193910a15

WWW.USATODAY.COM

The statement in question was released in 2018. Daniels later said it was a lie made under pressure due to a non-disclosure agreement.

It hurts her credibility to show that she can be manipulated to say things.

But there's still evidence of a payment, so.

31 minutes ago, Reputator said:

It hurts her credibility to show that she can be manipulated to say things.

Yeah, but who paid her to manipulate her into saying things? Oh right. 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Former US president becomes first to undergo criminal trial over charges of falsifying business records to hide his affair with Stormy Daniels

low energy trump appears to fall asleep in courtroom