~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

On 4/11/2024 at 2:08 PM, Reputator said:

It hurts her credibility to show that she can be manipulated to say things.

But there's still evidence of a payment, so.

Really, it doesn’t hurt her credibility. What’s clear is that he paid her to say this and the payments to Cohen weren’t a business expense. 

• True 1

8 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Great, now I’m worried I shared an AI image!

Like I said the main reason it occurred to me is I thought cameras aren't allowed in the courtroom.

Trump supporters are truly beyond parody.  I’ve seen a bunch of them happy about him falling asleep in court because he’s giving it the respect it deserves. You know if Biden fell asleep during literally anything it would be a sign of low energy and dementia or some shit.

• True 1

4 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I’ve always kind of wondered about why sketch artists are permitted and not cameras or whatever. 

Because flashing cameras and shutter clicks are distracting. So if you want to get a sense of what the person on the witness stand looks like, or how the accused looked during testimony the only way to get that across is through the sketch artist. :)

Spoiler

I googled that lol. No idea about your question really. 

20 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I’ve always kind of wondered about why sketch artists are permitted and not cameras or whatever. 

I always wondered how I could get that job, but these days I mostly work digital and somehow I think a court would frown on me bringing in a Surface.

38 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Because flashing cameras and shutter clicks are distracting. So if you want to get a sense of what the person on the witness stand looks like, or how the accused looked during testimony the only way to get that across is through the sketch artist. :)

Hide contents

I googled that lol. No idea about your question really. 

Mostly irrelevant in this day and age though. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Nice of them to confirm it!

WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

“This is 100% Fake News coming from ‘journalists’ who weren’t even in the court room,” the Trump campaign falsely claimed in a statement following the day’s proceedings.

Trump, weeks later: I FELL ASLEEP ON PURPOSE 

• True 2

33 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I did my due diligence: NOT FAKE or AI.

I went to his Truth Social page itself, which means I’m on an FBI watch list now probably:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Jesus fucking Christ can you buy a fucking punctuation, Pat?

Did he ever get to the point? I am genuinely trying to figure out what his point was.

He started out by doing the academy thing as an aside.....but then never seemed to get to what he was actually trying to say about Kimmel....

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

Did he ever get to the point? I am genuinely trying to figure out what his point was.

He started out by doing the academy thing as an aside.....but then never seemed to get to what he was actually trying to say about Kimmel....

The point is Jimmy Kimmel was stupid for reading a truth on air. Kind of like @MarSolo is stupid for posting a truth here. :p

• Shocked 1

38 minutes ago, Kamusha said:

He’s been getting people mixed up more often these days. Calls Biden Obama and refers to Melania as “Mercedes”.

Yeah, but no mental decline though according to some ....

1 hour ago, Kamusha said:

He’s been getting people mixed up more often these days. Calls Biden Obama and refers to Melania as “Mercedes”.

Matt Shlapp's wife. Maybe he's stuck his mushroom in her. 

WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

Dr. Lance Dodes wrote that the former president showed signs of "confusion about reality" and "would have to be immediately removed from office" if elected.

Remember when John Stewart said Biden and Trump’s mental declines were similar? Actual experts say that is not true at all. Biden’s memory issues seem to be normal for someone his age, while Trump is showing signs of advanced dementia.

• True 1
  • Sicko 1

I feel like the news that Trump was dozing off at his trial was the perfect moment for Dems to stick him with the moniker of "Donald Slump".

It works for so many things. Whether he is dozing off in court, his polls start sagging, he has little Don energy at his rallies, or when he inevitably bombs at the debates.....

• True 1
  • Halal 2

1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

I feel like the news that Trump was dozing off at his trial was the perfect moment for Dems to stick him with the moniker of "Donald Slump".

It works for so many things. Whether he is dozing off in court, his polls start sagging, he has little Don energy at his rallies, or when he inevitably bombs at the debates.....

Don Snoreleone

• True 1

Come on guys, you are being to hard on him. Nobody in the history of America, rage shits like President Trump. That takes a lot out of you and you have to catch some shut eye when you can get it. Big Macs and Diet Cokes don't just process themselves you know.