~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

Playing nothing but the classics it seems. So either he is very:

a)scared for what comes out of the next Jan 6th episode

b)upset he’s going to be stuck on his own social network with Musk canceling his bid for Twitter

c) really upset over the death of his good friend Abe

d) all of the above (minus c) 

39 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:

You may or may not be surprised that Trump threw rocks at a BABY when he was a kid.

RSIMDFYS2Y3BW3CXOLFAL4DY74.jpg
WWW.NZHERALD.CO.NZ

Trump insists he's the same character now as he was when he was in junior school.

The book his niece wrote tells how borderline sociopathic he was. When his brother was dying in the hospital, he legit got up and left to go to the movies with his one sister.

On 7/12/2022 at 2:32 PM, MarSolo said:

The book his niece wrote tells how borderline sociopathic he was. When his brother was dying in the hospital, he legit got up and left to go to the movies with his one sister.

There are a hundred reasons to think Trump is a sociopath.

Occupying yourself in times of grief is not one of them. I wish covid hadn't made the theater impossible when my grandfather was dying last fall, to take my mind off it.

2 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

There are a hundred reasons to think Trump is a sociopath.

Occupying yourself in times of grief is not one of them. I wish covid hadn't made the theater impossible when my grandfather was dying last fall, to take my mind off it.

Trump doesn’t know what grief is. He needed hand written notes to tell him to be sympathetic to the Parkland shooting survivors.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

JFK? Not JFK JR?

They do realize that JFK, if he were SOMEHOW still alive after getting his head blown off, would be 105 today right?

We all know JFK didn’t die in Dallas. . . he died helping his friend Elvis defeat Bubba Ho-Tep 

• Haha 3
  • True 1

5 minutes ago, Brick said:

No way. Wouldn't she have other family that could have arranged a better burial spot than her ex husband from decades ago? 

You wonder if he even consulted with his kids on where to bury their mother. Doesn’t seem like it or he really gave up trying to screw his daughter . . . physically speaking. 

Do you think her body is even there? 

31 minutes ago, Brick said:

No way. Wouldn't she have other family that could have arranged a better burial spot than her ex husband from decades ago? 

All his kids are terrible people. What makes you think they didn't agree to this since it would increase the value of their supposed inheritance when the guy with fry oil for blood bites it?