~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

He is obviously referring to the 2018 Bruce Willis flick god libtards take a joke

Mitch McConnell and his wife both suck, but just because the Asian racism is irritating I must correct the record, Cocaine Mitch's wife's name is Elaine Lan Chao (Coco Chow wtf?) and she was born in Taiwan, so it's arguable how much she does or does not love mainland China (being from Taiwan, I'd say probably not, but she's shady so who the fuck knows). I guess the Cocaine Mitch-wife-thing stuck.

• Halal 2

23 minutes ago, ort said:

If what CNN has said about Trump is worth $475 million in damages, how easy would it be to prove that Fox News owes Obama all of the wealth in the entire world times infinity?

SCOTUS will handle that 

Bottom right (for those who don’t know) is a teacher from the town over from me. They got a fucking lot of hate towards them as they are transgender and will be getting various reassignment surgery soon (or so I read elsewhere) Anyways I went shopping this past Saturday and the PPC decided to have a protest in my city outside another high school on almost the opposite side of town over the above. Up and down the roads they planted their signs and sadly a lot of honking support for their cause.

10719360_BernierProtestsTransTeacher16.J
WWW.STCATHARINESSTANDARD.CA

"Goodbye, stay at home, we don’t want you in our school."

sorry for going off topic, but looks like the Trump incest is still alive and well in yet another Trump male 

On 9/30/2022 at 5:11 PM, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

He is obviously referring to the 2018 Bruce Willis flick god libtards take a joke

Man, this tweet is completely batshit insane. Besides the death threat to a political ally and unfiltered racism. The Green New Deal passed? We got trillions of funding for it? Mitch approved? China? What?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
220814203055-mar-a-lago-search-trump-rep
WWW.CNN.COM

Attorney General Merrick Garland plans to announce Friday that he has appointed a special counsel to oversee investigations into the retention of national defense information at former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort and key aspects of the criminal investigation into January 6, 2021, according to a senior Justice Department official.

• 4 weeks later...
65624785-0-image-a-24_1671122542142.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Trump's 'major announcement' dropped Thursday and it's a digital trading card with an image of himself in a superhero costume standing in a boxing ring.

HOLY SHIT, Go look at the actual cards.

Every person who supported this man can never speak of or about anything ever again for all time. Sit down, you're done. 

trump-fire-eyes.webp

I also like how he looks exactly like Homelander melting off someones face in his announcement "truth".

Official site! Go look at these! Can you imagine him looking at and signing off on each of these designs? Because you can 100% guarantee that he saw and approved of every single one of these personally. 

63516794b2834c658cc8f65c_Trump-NFT-OG-Co
COLLECTTRUMPCARDS.COM

The Only OFFICIAL Digital Trading Card NFT Collection Celebrating the Life and Career of 45th U.S. President Donald Trump. Collectible Digital Art with a Chance to Win in the Trump Sweepstakes.

So there are $99 each and they are only making 45,000 of them in total.

That means that even if these sell out, they will only make him 4.5 million dollars. Does this seem like something someone who is supposedly a billionaire would be doing?

8 minutes ago, ort said:

So there are $99 each and they are only making 45,000 of them in total.

That means that even if these sell out, they will only make him 4.5 million dollars. Does this seem like something someone who is supposedly a billionaire would be doing?

He needs cash since banks won't lend to him, probably.