~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

47 minutes ago, Brick said:

Couldn't she sue? She should be able to. 

Yes, and it should be an easy win. Just because the pictures are of him doesn't mean he owns them. He's not even allowed to post them on his fake Twitter without her permission.

• Halal 1

• 2 weeks later...

Someone on my Canadian boards had his ID stolen and was used to donate to Trump. So he got things cleared up but can’t get off of Trump’s donor email notices, and will post them every now and then. So here’s what’s going out to the lovely people of of Austin

Austin,

The wait is over. I told you that I recorded a CLASSIFIED video message, and I was NOT lying.

This video message is only intended for YOU, Austin, so I need you to promise me that you WILL NOT share this with ANYONE.

CLASSIFIED Trump Video Message - Unlock Now >>

UNLOCK NOW >>

All you have to do is follow the link below to watch this never-before-seen video from yours truly.

DON'T WAIT! Follow this link and donate ANY AMOUNT to unlock my CLASSIFIED video message that I recorded for you. >>

CONTRIBUTE $250 >>

CONTRIBUTE $100 >>

CONTRIBUTE $50 >>

CONTRIBUTE $25 >>

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT >>

This email EXPIRES at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, Austin. After that, you may never get another chance to see my CLASSIFIED video message.

Contribute IMMEDIATELY to watch the TOP CLASSIFIED VIDEO from your favorite President.

Thank you,

President Donald J. Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States

• Guillotine 1

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

Someone on my Canadian boards had his ID stolen and was used to donate to Trump. So he got things cleared up but can’t get off of Trump’s donor email notices, and will post them every now and then. So here’s what’s going out to the lovely people of of Austin

Austin,

The wait is over. I told you that I recorded a CLASSIFIED video message, and I was NOT lying.

This video message is only intended for YOU, Austin, so I need you to promise me that you WILL NOT share this with ANYONE.

UNLOCK NOW >>

All you have to do is follow the link below to watch this never-before-seen video from yours truly.

DON'T WAIT! Follow this link and donate ANY AMOUNT to unlock my CLASSIFIED video message that I recorded for you. >>

CONTRIBUTE $250 >>

CONTRIBUTE $100 >>

CONTRIBUTE $50 >>

CONTRIBUTE $25 >>

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT >>

This email EXPIRES at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, Austin. After that, you may never get another chance to see my CLASSIFIED video message.

Contribute IMMEDIATELY to watch the TOP CLASSIFIED VIDEO from your favorite President.

Thank you,

President Donald J. Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Brick said:

Wut

Every time you think you've heard the stupidest thing about him, you hear a new thing that proves he's even stupider than you thought. 

He was playing too much Red Alert 2 that day.

• 4 weeks later...