~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

I noticed he hasn't been ranting and raving about his Supreme Court loss? Did lawyers finally convince him that shutting up is in his best interest?

At this point, by biggest fear is that when he's almost dead, Republicans are going to entomb him into a dreadnought and the world will be listening to trump for another 39000 years.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

This is the tail end of staying up all night doing cocaine and drinking.

Thats pure alcohol. I know people who drink and do coke. Every one of them speak a hundred miles an hour on the white gold.

That's a drunk trying to sound smart.

Not saying Jr ain't a cokehead. Just saying that ain't coke speech.

4 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Thats pure alcohol. I know people who drink and do coke. Every one of them speak a hundred miles an hour on the white gold.

That's a drunk trying to sound smart.

Not saying Jr ain't a cokehead. Just saying that ain't coke speech.

Like I said, the tail end of staying up all night doing coke and drinking. You can definitely get like that when you're still drunk and exhausted but the cocaine in your system is keeping you awake.

1 hour ago, Jason said:
61ed3f0d2b43ff00185e2c9f?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Michael Cohen told MSNBC's Alex Witt that Donald Trump gave the instruction when Donald Jr. and Ivanka were on the verge of being indicted in 2012.

Trump is gonna try and pull off a Krusty The Clown. How will they ever tell the difference between 2 Donald Trump’s 

I’m more shocked that even Donald knew that he couldn’t pin this on Eric. Even HE didn’t think the public would buy the fact Eric was smart enough to pull it off

• 3 weeks later...

He sat for two interviews with Haberman for her book. 

That's the story. Haberman's access 'journalism' to dredge up these lurid, but inconsequential, morsels and sit on them for a book is what's most wrong here. Trump lying after the fact is no surprise, and honestly, not even scandalous. 

• True 1

40 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Lmao

Why would DB call the loans early? That would screw up the Russian money laundering scheme. If they cared about getting paid back they would have stopped lending to Trump long before he became president, plus the fact that he could grift first on the presidency and now on the post-presidency+being the head if the GOP means he's probably the most solvent he's been since his father died.