~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

3 hours ago, MarSolo said:

I don’t have any kids, but man, the amount of parents I know that tell me how much they hate that kid in the gif is HILARIOUS.

Got stuck babysitting for 2 weeks with nothing but him playing every 2-3 hrs about 20 or so years ago. I never wanted to harm a child/tv so badly. It’s just so horrendous for parents but kids eat this shit up

i don’t mind these fucked up ones

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, silentbob said:

Got stuck babysitting for 2 weeks with nothing but him playing every 2-3 hrs about 20 or so years ago. I never wanted to harm a child/tv so badly. It’s just so horrendous for parents but kids eat this shit up

i don’t mind these fucked up ones

Holy shit, that’s amazing.

• 1 month later...

POSTED THIS MORNING TO TRUTH SOCIAL BY YOU KNOW WHO...

Remember in Helsinki when a 3rd rate reporter asked me, essentially, who I trusted more, President Putin of Russia, or our “Intelligence” lowlifes. My instinct at the time was that we had really bad people in the form of James Comey, McCabe (whose wife was being helped out by Crooked Hillary while Crooked was under investigation!), Brennan, Peter Strzok (whose wife is at the SEC) & his lover, Lisa Page. Now add McGonigal & other slime to the list. Who would you choose, Putin or these Misfits?

I feel like it at any other time in history, or if any other American politician said something like this, it would be a massive scandal all by itself.

Anyone who wraps themselves in a flag and considers themselves an America first person and votes and or supports this man is a delusional idiotic garbage person whose thoughts and opinions on literally everything and anything carry zero weight. They believe in nothing and stand for nothing. NOTHING.

• Halal 2

1 hour ago, ort said:

I feel like it at any other time in history, or if any other American politician said something like this, it would be a massive scandal all by itself.

Anyone who wraps themselves in a flag and considers themselves an America first person and votes and or supports this man is a delusional idiotic garbage person whose thoughts and opinions on literally everything and anything carry zero weight. They believe in nothing and stand for nothing. NOTHING.

You wonder if this would have passed for the new Twitter (ok, yeah, it would) and on Facebook. With the orange buffoon now allowed to post on these sites again. He can still get away with this shit on his shitty site, and still have it posted/picked up and posted on sites like Twitter and here. Sadly I still like to see his posts because if he isn’t stopped. I sadly feel like he could get in again and I fear what shit disturbances happen from it. (they won’t be small or quiet) 

5 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Did JFK even serve a full term?

Looking at it, I'm more upset that Rutherford B Hayes is sitting next to W. as he was also a one term president. George W. is the only person to become president while losing the popular vote and getting a second term.

7 hours ago, ort said:

Shit like this is why Trump will win the nomination but lose the presidential race. Republicans eat that shit up, but that list of names to non-crazy people? It's a deranged word salad from a madman in the middle of his last few greasy braincells slipping away. It's the same kind of conspiracy bullshit that every Republican voter craves, but goes over with a thud to normal folk. So keep driving that crazy wagon Trump. It's not gonna result in a W. 

13 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Shit like this is why Trump will win the nomination but lose the presidential race. Republicans eat that shit up, but that list of names to non-crazy people? It's a deranged word salad from a madman in the middle of his last few greasy braincells slipping away. It's the same kind of conspiracy bullshit that every Republican voter craves, but goes over with a thud to normal folk. So keep driving that crazy wagon Trump. It's not gonna result in a W. 

Not to mention, it seems like Woodward would be the type of guy who would have the receipts if he's making the claims, so by all means... feel free to force him to air it out in public. :silly:

• True 1

1 minute ago, Nokra said:

Not to mention, it seems like Woodward would be the type of guy who would have the receipts if he's making the claims, so by all means... feel free to force him to air it out in public. :silly:

Isn't Trump's MO to sue and then drop it before it gets to discovery? 

His act is done, and only Republicans can't see that.

And DeSantis doesn't have the juice. 

230131123819-01-trump-deposition-ny-atto
WWW.CNN.COM

A video of the August deposition the New York Attorney General's office took of former President Donald Trump, in which Trump invoked the Fifth Amendment and declined to answer...

"Anyone in my position not taking the Fifth Amendment would be a fool -- an absolute fool." 

3 hours ago, TheShader said:
230131123819-01-trump-deposition-ny-atto
WWW.CNN.COM

A video of the August deposition the New York Attorney General's office took of former President Donald Trump, in which Trump invoked the Fifth Amendment and declined to answer...

"Anyone in my position not taking the Fifth Amendment would be a fool -- an absolute fool." 

But but but but. . . . .

What a pussy-ass bitch move.

One tweet Trump especially wanted to be deleted: Supermodel and TV star Chrissy Teigen calling him a “pussy ass bitch” in 2019.

2020-06-18T000000Z_1015136917_RC2WBH9Q2Z
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

After one Twitter whistleblower said Trump once tried to get a Chrissy Teigen tweet deleted, other ex-execs noted that Biden has never asked for content removal.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sicko 1

6 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Pence will absolutely fight this subpoena. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Pence wanted to be subpoenaed.  Like, he's looking at his lawyer who is negotiating with the Special Counsel's office and says "I hope I don't get subpoenaed" as he cartoonishly winks at his lawyer. 

41 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Pence wanted to be subpoenaed.  Like, he's looking at his lawyer who is negotiating with the Special Counsel's office and says "I hope I don't get subpoenaed" as he cartoonishly winks at his lawyer. 

Thing is they don't even have to do that. They can literally say to special counsel "please subpoena me and I'll talk."

19 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Quite frankly, no one should ever willingly comply with a subpoena.

That doesn't mean that a subpoena should be ignored, but rather everyone should file a motion to quash a subpoena.

I agree on principle. However, that's not going to stop me from heavily judging people who claim things like 'only criminals plead the fifth' to make minorities look guilty for exercising their constitutional rights, but immediately turn around for themselves as a powerful white man. 

Pence gets no sympathy from me if he chooses to do what he would condemn a black man for doing. 

• True 3

220808101326-donald-trump-0806.jpg?c=16x
WWW.CNN.COM

Former President Donald Trump's legal team turned over more materials with classified markings and a laptop belonging to an aide to federal prosecutors in recent months, multiple sources familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Louder for the people in the back: Every accusation by a Republican is a confession.

• True 1
  • Sicko 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

3 minutes ago, osxmatt said:
230209152545-pence-1019-file.jpg?c=16x9&
WWW.CNN.COM

Former Vice President Mike Pence is expected to fight a recent subpoena from the special counsel investigating former President Donald Trump's post-2020 election activities based...

:sadsun: