~*The Official Thread of Hero Cop Valor and Bravery*~

10 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I had to waste some fentanyl from an epidural the other day and I didn't need a hazmat suit.

They want to sample the evidence and needed an excuse in case they get piss tested. 

america-protests-buffalo.jpg
WWW.CBC.CA

Two police officers will be reinstated after an arbitrator ruled they didn't violate use-of-force guidelines when they pushed a 75-year-old protester to the ground at a June 2020 protest over the murder of George Floyd.

53 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

It's always horrifying to think about this in practice. I only know two people that were murdered. Childhood friend, shot outside a pizza joint, no arrests ever made. Wife's aunt, beaten and then drove over multiple times, two arrested...3-6 months parole for one of the assailants and a year and a half for the driver...after he publicly threatened to kill anyone that talks on Facebook.

Nice crime solving apparatus of the we have there. Then just consider that rapes are solved even less frequently and thefts are only reported to police for insurance purposes because nobody believes those would even be worked on.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sblfilms said:
0ef927fc-4b4f-4c04-b06b-b74bbce2d86e-Ame
WWW.LCSUN-NEWS.COM

Baca spoke only Spanish, her granddaughter later told investigators. The officer who shot Baca spoke to her in English.

Some people just want to kill people

This is why we have the rule of never calling the police, even if someone is having a manic episode in our house. If, for some godforsaken reason, my grandfather came to visit and had a manic episode and started swinging around a knife, I'm still not calling the cops. I'm just running around back, grabbing the hose, and spraying him down. I'd rather be drying carpets than scrubbing down blood.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

A ban on police stuff is dumb but somehow this is dumber

Nah the ban is 100% legit. Police waged a war on gay people for decades, they don't get to just come and get free PR now. If they want to be supportive, then let them show up in street clothes on the sidelines and cheer the parade as allies. But they don't actually want to be supportive, they want to look good and erase their role in the brutality against LGBTQ+ people over the last 80 years.