~*The Official Thread of Hero Cop Valor and Bravery*~

16 minutes ago, Brick said:

The officer has been fired. Now try him for murder. 

i don’t know why but I continue to be shocked by how angry police get when you don’t do what they say.

The Sandra Bland traffic stop always comes to mind.

6 minutes ago, Brick said:

The what?

Short version: Several years ago a woman named Sandra Bland was pulled over for something pretty benign like failure to use a turn signal while changing lanes.

Bland is visibly annoyed over this and begins smoking. The officer asks her to put the cigarette out, and she refuses. Police officer loses his mind and eventually drags her out of the car and arrests her.

She had some mental health issues and few days later killed herself while in jail because she couldn’t post bail.

All because this police officer got his feels hurt when a woman refused to do what he wanted.

53 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

i don’t know why but I continue to be shocked by how angry police get when you don’t do what they say.

The Sandra Bland traffic stop always comes to mind.

I might be biased, but the first ones that come to mind is everytime police beat or taze autistic kids. Like that time police tazed and arrested an 11yo, nonverbal, autistic girl walking along the side of a highway, naked. No video of that one, but there is video of that cop that tackled and arrested another 11yo girl because she refused his order to wait inside the school for her parents after she got in trouble for grabbing a second milk carton during lunch.

That first one his really close to home. I've mentioned I have a nonverbal, autistic daughter, but that's basically her. She wouldn't understand a cop's order. In the event it was simple enough and she did, she would right piss that cop off. Autistic kids don't process things the same way we do. If I catch my daughter climbing, say, a fence. She'd understand it if I told her to get down. However, there is no implicit understanding that I don't want her climbing the fence. That means that as soon as she gets down, she gets back to climbing right away. She did the thing I asked her to do, but to her that has nothing to do with her desire to climb the fence. I can tell her to get down 20 times, and she'll get right back up 20 times. However, get down and stay down it's too complicated for her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Screen-Shot-2022-01-12-at-5.10.19-PM-200
WWW.LATACO.COM

LAPD confirmed with L.A. TACO in a statement that there was an investigation into the matter. “It was determined that an officer placed the sign and a complaint has been initiated."

GettyImages-1233899334.jpg?quality=85&st
WWW.NBCNEWYORK.COM

Prosecutors in the Bronx say more than 500 convictions have been or will be dismissed because they relied on testimony from a former NYPD detective now facing perjury charges in Manhattan. District Attorney Darcel Clark said a judge dismissed 133 felony cases Thursday linked to former detective Joseph Franco, bringing the total to 257 so far. Her office’s Conviction Integrity…

1 minute ago, Jason said:
GettyImages-1233899334.jpg?quality=85&st
WWW.NBCNEWYORK.COM

Prosecutors in the Bronx say more than 500 convictions have been or will be dismissed because they relied on testimony from a former NYPD detective now facing perjury charges in Manhattan. District Attorney Darcel Clark said a judge dismissed 133 felony cases Thursday linked to former detective Joseph Franco, bringing the total to 257 so far. Her office’s Conviction Integrity…

Jesus Christ.