~*The Official Thread of Hero Cop Valor and Bravery*~

Arizona republicans passing law prohibiting the filming of cops at distances closer than 8 feet… I wonder how far away cops are during traffic stops..

guess no more of those cute traffic stop “I know the law against bully cop” videos that keep popping up

https://youtu.be/J0ZLyOlAnUc

Can’t embed the video, but short version is little league baseball board gets salty at the opposing KIDS and starts aggressively giving them high fives in the post game hand shake line.

The Shyamalan twist at the end is the real cherry on top though 😂

3 minutes ago, Brick said:

God that fake newscaster speak/"accent" was annoying, but yeah fuck that Blue Lives Matter piece of shit. 

Yeah, it is super weird when you do interviews with news people and they sound like a regular human being and then you hear the voice over stuff and it’s like…why? You don’t talk like that at all 😂

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Yeah, it is super weird when you do interviews with news people and they sound like a regular human being and then you hear the voice over stuff and it’s like…why? You don’t talk like that at all 😂

The best will always be (bee?) this video

20 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Love this guy

Too bad he took a huge dump on the officer looking at his phone who turns out is the husband of one of the teachers who was murdered, and one of the few who was willing to breach the room.

Whoooooops

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Too bad he took a huge dump on the officer looking at his phone who turns out is the husband of one of the teachers who was murdered, and one of the few who was willing to breach the room.

Whoooooops

Is that so? That sucks.

4 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Is that so? That sucks.

Yeah. The video looks terrible if you don’t know what is going on, so I don’t fault anybody for reacting as Trae did. Just an awful situation where this guy is being torched in public for something people are misunderstanding due to limited context.

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Yeah. The video looks terrible if you don’t know what is going on, so I don’t fault anybody for reacting as Trae did. Just an awful situation where this guy is being torched in public for something people are misunderstanding due to limited context.

I was torching this dude yesterday with some friends. I feel bad now.

48 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Well I feel terrible now.

Something doesn't add up about that story (and it could be from either her side, or the reporter not getting it correct). Why would she need a US VISA if she was only doing a short layover in LA on her way to Canada? It's Canada that would have an issue in that case (if she didn't qualify). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Something doesn't add up about that story (and it could be from either her side, or the reporter not getting it correct). Why would she need a US VISA if she was only doing a short layover in LA on her way to Canada? It's Canada that would have an issue in that case (if she didn't qualify). 

I don't know what the rules are for Australians specifically, but I'm pretty sure you have to be eligible to enter the US to change planes in the US because we don't have sterile transit. So there's no concept of simply transiting the US without entering it, you have to go through customs (which means entering the country), clear security again, and then go to the second plane.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't know what the rules are for Australians specifically, but I'm pretty sure you have to be eligible to enter the US to change planes in the US because we don't have sterile transit. So there's no concept of simply transiting the US without entering it, you have to go through customs (which means entering the country), clear security again, and then go to the second plane.

That sounds stupid.

30 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

The article also mentioned connecting flights to Philly and Montreal., so LA to Philly would be outside the international bubble and into domestic. So she'd probably have to fully clear customs and border control to make it to her next flight. 

36 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

This is also something Biden has full control over. It is well within his powers to make sure nobody in customs, no matter what state it is, does not ask questions about pregnancy and/or abortions.

Cool, glad to know it’ll never be addressed 

12 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Cool, glad to know it’ll never be addressed 

Yeah, that's kind of what I was getting at. Biden doesn't need anybody's vote to stop this from ever happening again. It's just a simple order down the chain of command. We don't even know for sure that this story is true, but it doesn't really matter because there is zero harm or downside to just tell customs agents they aren't allowed to ask about abortions.

• True 1

23 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Apparently so. That's stupid.

Reading the Canadian version is even stupider than the US version if I'm getting it right. In the US, you have to go get your bags and re-check them if necessary and then re-clear security so it makes sense that you have to be eligible to enter the country to get a connecting flight here. Apparently in Canada your bags can be checked through by the airline and you don't have to clear customs or re-clear security but you still have to be eligible to enter Canada anyhow even though you never leave airside???

7 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

I think for most countries you're required to have an entrance visa even if you're only transitioning through the country. With that said, even if your country has an agreement that allows for short stay tourism without a visa, you can still be rejected or deported from said country for many reasons.

50 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:
62d30b4e632b5300188ab4fd?width=1200&form
WWW.INSIDER.COM

Video of the incident appears to show the investigator pulling the EMT from a patient's side and slamming her against a wall as he arrested her.

Should be noted extra carefully, too, that the cop was parked in an ambulance only spot near the ER. I like how the article, for no reason whatsoever, hedges on the ambulance bay being "normally reserved for ambulances". Like, yes, but the only other people that should be parking there are those bringing in patients in some sort of official capacity.

• True 1