~*The Official Thread of Hero Cop Valor and Bravery*~

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Obviously she broke into the van and was too stupid to get back out. 

It was allegedly a prisoner transport van so the doors don't open from the inside.

HPD-van-where-Christina-Nance-body-was-f
WWW.WFLA.COM

A spokesman for Christina Nance’s family says they saw video Friday morning of her climbing into a Huntsville Police Department van where she later was found dead.

The internal investigation, according to the letter, claims that Cavalier violated the department's policy on "Public Statement," "Lawful Orders," "Loyalty to the Department," "Dissemination of Information," "Seeking Publicity" and "Conduct Unbecoming an Officer."

211015132514-carl-cavalier-louisiana-tro
WWW.CNN.COM

A Louisiana state trooper who accused colleagues involved in the death of Ronald Greene of murder and an alleged internal coverup says he was notified he will be fired.

updated-eg-politico-ortiz-lead.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

“This is my neighborhood and I run this shit the way I want to,” police Capt. Javier Ortiz allegedly told a man who wanted to file an Internal Affairs complaint against him.

In a police department with a history of brutality, Captain Javier Ortiz holds a special distinction as Miami’s least-fireable man with a badge, a gun and a staggering history of citizen complaints for beatings, false arrests and bullying.

Over his 17 years on the job — including eight as the union president of the Fraternal Order of Police in South Florida — 49 people have complained about him to Internal Affairs as he amassed 19 official use-of-force incidents, $600,000 in lawsuit settlements and a book’s worth of terrible headlines related to his record and his racially inflammatory social media posts, many of which attacked alleged victims of police violence.

Yet Ortiz has repeatedly beaten back attempts to discipline him. He returned to work in March from a yearlong paid suspension during which state and federal investigators examined whether he “engaged in a pattern of abuse and bias against minorities, particularly African Americans … [and] has been known for cyber-stalking and doxing civilians who question his authority or file complaints against him.” The investigation was launched after three Miami police sergeants accused him of abusing his position and said the department had repeatedly botched investigations into him.

But investigators concluded their hands were tied because 13 of the 19 use-of-force complaints were beyond the five-year statute of limitations, and the others lacked enough hard evidence beyond the assertions of the alleged victims. The findings underscored a truism in many urban police departments: The most troublesome cops are so insulated by protective union contracts and laws passed by politicians who are eager to advertise their law-and-order bona fides that removing them is nearly impossible — even when their own colleagues are witnesses against them.

• Guillotine 2

3 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
updated-eg-politico-ortiz-lead.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

“This is my neighborhood and I run this shit the way I want to,” police Capt. Javier Ortiz allegedly told a man who wanted to file an Internal Affairs complaint against him.

I could really use a one year paid vacation. Anyone up for sponsoring me? No guarantees on whether or not you'd actually be able to beat up people you don't like.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I haven't been on a vacation since before my oldest was born and now I'm depressed.

That poor dog. I just read his story, as he got old they chained him to a basement which made him aggressive, they called him a mongrel and abused him and that led to a bite that led to him being shot. Like they intentionally made him angry to be able to shoot him. Then after being killed they stuffed his body and you can see him today at the Smithsonian.. wtf