~*The Official Thread of Hero Cop Valor and Bravery*~

• 2 weeks later...

Known gang leader demands people stop calling his gang a gang:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig
WWW.LATIMES.COM

His cease-and-desist letter to L.A. County supervisors targets the use of “deputy gangs” to refer to secretive, often tattooed groups within department stations.
los-angeles-county-sheriff-alex-villanue
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Executioners, Reapers, and Banditos: Report finds efforts to clean up decades-old gang culture in L.A. Sheriff's Department are failing.

• 2 weeks later...
MLBHCL2MS5LOTCUIFNPKGZYHTM.jpg
WWW.REUTERS.COM

A Kentucky jury on Thursday acquitted a white former detective of endangering neighbors of Breonna Taylor during a botched raid that killed the Black woman in her home, clearing law enforcement of all criminal liability in a case that rocked the United States in 2020.

A Kentucky jury on Thursday acquitted a white former detective of endangering neighbors of Breonna Taylor during a botched raid that killed the Black woman in her home, clearing law enforcement of all criminal liability in a case that rocked the United States in 2020.

Detective Brett Hankison, 45, whose stray bullets hit a neighboring apartment in the city of Louisville during the execution of a "no knock" search warrant after midnight, was the only officer charged in the case, with wanton endangerment.

Hankison could be heard sobbing behind his face mask as the verdict was read three times, one for each of the occupants of the neighboring apartment, according a Court TV reporter who was in the courtroom.

• Guillotine 2

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
MLBHCL2MS5LOTCUIFNPKGZYHTM.jpg
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Everything about this case is awful. 

Plainclothes police officers and they rolled up on this guy with guns drawn. 

220318-jajuan-henderson-wcau-jm-1215-d13
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Jajuan R. Henderson, 29, was paralyzed from the chest down following a Feb. 12 encounter with Trenton police, the suit alleging racial profiling says.

• Guillotine 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

JFC I thought that had been thoroughly debunked by this point.

It absolutely has.

I mean when I was in an ambulance on my way to the hospital for a broken leg I was offered fentanyl, and when they went to reset my bones I was given fentanyl, and the EMT / hospital staff weren’t in fucking hazmat suits.

These people are so fucking stupid.