Are You Ready For Gladiator 2?

2 hours ago, TheRealSmallville said:

Minority opinion: I'd much rather see him complete the Prometheus-Covenant-Awakening story. 

Yeah yeah, stupid biologists and plot holes, but I wanna see how those eggs got on the derelict with the Space Jockey :p 

While I enjoyed Prometheus, Covenant destroyed anything that was mildly interesting that could have been further explored/explained.

3 minutes ago, Nokt said:

While I enjoyed Prometheus, Covenant destroyed anything that was mildly interesting and could have been further explored/explained.

I would have preferred a lot of things be different about Covenant, but since he started telling a story I just want to see it finished. I hate having a hole there between the prequels and Alien. 

He can make it "David Takes Manhattan" if he wants to, I just want to know how eggs end up on a ship with a pilot of a race that shouldn't know about them after certain events lol 

46 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

What the fuck is he thinking? I remember reading years ago that he was going to bring Brave New World and Forever War to the big screen. What happened to that? This is crap.

He's making business decisions over making good movies. That was his thinking when he decided to direct (and ruin) Alien: Covenant instead of Bladerunner 2049. 

On 11/1/2018 at 8:29 PM, Massdriver said:

bring ... Forever War to the big screen.

I want a TV series based on that book so much, with British style 4-6 episode seasons that cover each of the time jumps. The Vietnam allegory to a soldier feeling like he was fighting and dying for a world that left him behind is a relevant story again.

• 4 years later...