Who won't be playing RDR2 this weekend?

number305

2 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

stopped at the mall and asked about and the guy said it didn't matter asked which game I'd be interested with it, PUG or NBA, said no difference in the price

They wouldn't at my mall.  :(

(On a tangential note, I now work in temporary offices from an old anchor store that my company is using.  So I literally had to walk 50 feet to ask.)

In the midst of a 13 day straight work bender so time is limited and I have yet to dive into the Haunted Forest during the Festival of the Lost for Destiny 2 so I'll be working on gaining a 385+ light level this weekend when I can in anticipation of next weeks' quest for Thunderlord. I shall dive DEEEEEEEEEP into RDR2 soonish however!

39 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

:( that stinks. guess I'll need to wiped my xbox tonight 

Set up your Xbone X while leaving your Xbone plugged in, if you have some ethernet cables you can transfer over all your data quickly and not need to redownload anything. :sun: 

On a side note, the Xbone X version is apparently the one to get - native 4k res (no upscaling), no framerate/frame-timing dips. :daydream: 

8 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I actually wonder how much I'll get to play this weekend. I took off, but I'll be spending time with the husband, we're going to the airshow, and the World Series is on. 

I'm sure I'll get a little time in, but it won't be playing it a ton til Monday.

Time to make a makeshift bed in the living room for the weekend! :sun:

Epic fail on my part, went and bought the "special" edition on the X, I'm disappointed in that I couldnt even wait till Friday after all my "no going to throw money at everything and anything shiny" speech. I have no self control. 

I think it comes from growing up very poor in Chula Vista, single parent. I never got anything as a kid. So now that I can, I just do! I know I'll love this one though!

Next goal, no more games period until next year. And quote me here guys. If I buy the new fallout I will also buy someone here a copy for their choice of console! I mean it, period!

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I thought you owned a PS4? Why not just play it on that if so. 

Gross. Half the appeal of a Rockstar game is the detail they put into the world, the gameplay sure doesn't do the job. If you're gonna play it, you gotta play it looking at its best, and presumably running smoother.

1 minute ago, Xbob42 said:

Gross. Half the appeal of a Rockstar game is the detail they put into the world, the gameplay sure doesn't do the job. If you're gonna play it, you gotta play it looking at its best, and presumably running smoother.

Fair enough. But I’ll be playing on a Pro and I’m sure it’ll look p’good there too.