Who won't be playing RDR2 this weekend?

number305

19 hours ago, The def star said:

Put everything on your external and do a factory reset and your good to trade in! Now you will get that 60fps in Forza Horizon 4 ?

yeah I would have done that but remember I already had everything on an external drive and it failed!!! :cry: I'll slowly have to redownload or reinstall everything I want to play

Funny,

Yea I couldn't wait and like I said, bought the "special Edition" at 11:00pm.  Started the Install, shut off controller and TV, walked out to livingroom fired up Dark Souls on Switch {yup, I know! I said I wouldn't buy it again, lol} made it to Blighttown {furthest I have ever played through it} shut off Switch, went to bed. Wake up fire up Xbox X and see RDR2 is fully installed, shut it off and go to day1patch to read how everyone likes the game. I'm in trouble, and I see the pattern, I'm like frozen. If I fire up RDR2 I'll not go back to Dark Souls. I can't frikk'in wait till a game gets released, then it is and I don't play it. WTF is wrong with me! lol

So went to another Game Stop to try and get the $200 of trade in credit -- "we are all out of Xbox 1's, we've done 7 of those deals so far today."  They went to look at where I would have to go to get a 1X -- and it was either downtown Detroit or Pontiac.  Looks like the guy at the Game Stop near work for me just had bad information --  and his refusal to let me trade was just BS.

I'm in a pickle, wife just left to go to friends retirement party, over a 90 minute drive. I last minute decided I didn't want to go, so I have a minimum or 5-6 hours of alone time to fire up Red Dead Redemption 2 right now! was playing Dark Souls Remastered but died for the 20th time in an hour, so RDR2 in my ear, and on the verge of a rage quitting DS1, I know I shouldn't, but . . .

• Haha 1

I got to play a decent amount of asscreed Odyssey since my PS Pro bundle isn't in yet, but will be tomorrow.  I don't get why people bitching about bad controls, hasn't it always been terrible controls?

I rebought GTA5 recently for PC and was using controller at first and forgot how shitty shooting is that I use KB/M for shooting.  Controller for driving though.