Boebert has the manners of a baboon

7 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Sounds like grooming to me. 

This is all a huge misunderstanding, you see, as the thread title states she has “the manners of a baboon”, and how do baboons groom? By picking mites/parasitic bugs out of their companions fur; you see, gentleman in the video likely has crabs and she was just trying to do what’s in her nature - so stop shaming people for living their life, okay?

Did any wiener actually come out of the pants? Or was it just groping over the pants?

Either way, since MTG already opened the floodgates of entering sexual content into the congressional record, I would hope someone brings screenshots of this next time a grooming or anti-LGBT bill gets brought up.

18 minutes ago, Reputator said:

In years past, this would end a congressman's career. Today I half expect Ted Cruz to get on TV and tell everyone he gropes his wife at the theater all the time, and that this is natural between a man and woman as God intended.

Just some locker room groping.

46 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Just the eleventy billionth example of how when straight people do shit it's "eccentric, on the edge," but when gay people, trans people, drag queens, etc., SIMPLY EXIST they're pushing their agenda, grooming, and whatnot.

Is she even acknowledging she was being sexually inappropriate in there? Like, I've seen the video, it's pretty obvious, but most of the stories I've read about this are just talking about her vaping and being loud. Are any real media outlets actually bringing up the fact her and her man were fondling each other in a theater with kids?

A politician acting in a deviant way? The hell you say! Is this any different than Clinton in the oral office :p John Conyers looking at playboy on a public flight, Katie Hill having the threeway with one of her subordinates, or that Penn. woman who did the livestreaming of her and her husband screwing and asked people to tip her campaign? If anyone is expecting moral behavior from these people or thinks any of them should be viewed as role models they are sadly mistaken. Remember it's called a swamp for a reason, and these are the various and sadly numerous swamp monsters.  

19 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Is she even acknowledging she was being sexually inappropriate in there? Like, I've seen the video, it's pretty obvious, but most of the stories I've read about this are just talking about her vaping and being loud. Are any real media outlets actually bringing up the fact her and her man were fondling each other in a theater with kids?

Yeah I've been casually on the lookout for that, and so far everyone including the media are acting like that footage doesn't exist. It should be a MUCH bigger controversy than it is, and usually sex scandals are a media darling topic.

• True 1

1 minute ago, Reputator said:

Yeah I've been casually on the lookout for that, and so far everyone including the media are acting like that footage doesn't exist. It should be a MUCH bigger controversy than it is, and usually sex scandals are a media darling topic.

Yeah, it's kinda crazy since it's right there on fucking video. THAT should be the bigger story over the vaping or just general Karen behavior.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

A politician acting in a deviant way? The hell you say! Is this any different than Clinton in the oral office :p John Conyers looking at playboy on a public flight, Katie Hill having the threeway with one of her subordinates, or that Penn. woman who did the livestreaming of her and her husband screwing and asked people to tip her campaign? If anyone is expecting moral behavior from these people or thinks any of them should be viewed as role models they are sadly mistaken. Remember it's called a swamp for a reason, and these are the various and sadly numerous swamp monsters.  

It's different in that it occurred in a public setting where children are present.

It's not the "morality" of the act that's the problem - it's the location of the act.