Georgia charges incoming, may have already leaked.

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Arrest warrants have been issued for all of the indictees and they have until the 25th to turn themselves in.

Please tell me these are an all 50 warrant. I would hate to see it as a Georgia and 5 surrounding states. 

I just want to see one of these clowns not surrender and have to get brought in. 

• Sicko Sherman 1

I hope this is it, but sadly I still have some worry because it could possibly become another federal court case. I was glued to CNN once the papers were handed to the judge. Their experts said that there was a slight chance it could become a federal case because most of the crime Trump committed was done while he was still President. Sadly making him a federal worker, but he was still doing this shit after Biden took over. So I’m gonna still cross my fingers going forward that is stays a State crime

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

Their experts said that there was a slight chance it could become a federal case because most of the crime Trump committed was done while he was still President. Sadly making him a federal worker

This is quite a stretch. 

The big dumb orange bastard will apparently be having a press conference and presenting a big beautiful report on how the election in Georgia was stolen from him. I hope he takes questions. But from what I understand everything he says can be admitted in court for all four of his felony trials (if relevant)

45 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The big dumb orange bastard will apparently be having a press conference and presenting a big beautiful report on how the election in Georgia was stolen from him. I hope he takes questions. But from what I understand everything he says can be admitted in court for all four of his felony trials (if relevant)

Probably look something like this

trumps_pence01112017getty.jpg?w=640&h=36

• Haha 2

Brian Kemp just told You-Know-Who to take his "report" and shove it:

The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen. 

For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward - under oath - and prove anything in a court of law. Our elections in Georgia are secure, accessible, and fair and will continue to be as long as I am governor.

The future of our country is at stake in 2024 and that must be our focus.

…if only his fat orange heart would explode soon… we get the best of all worlds.. he dies, and all his underlings nobody gives a fuck about pay the consequences for all his crap with nary a complaint from anyone… though Trump experiencing anything on a “Faces of Death” video would be equally satisfying…