Roe officially overturned, shocking no one given the leak earlier

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

They mean libs not Proud Boys. 

181102165132-dhs-logo-file-super-tease.j
WWW.CNN.COM

The Department of Homeland Security intelligence branch is warning law enforcement, first responders and private sector partners nationwide Friday of potential domestic violence...

12 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

First sighting I've seen online of someone suggesting actual action:

evI7tRR.png

11 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Yeah no, I'm gonna disagree with you there, dog. Violence is a 100% valid solution in some cases, but not in others, and no two situations of violence can be compared. Maybe violence isn't the solution in this case, but comparing this to Jan 6 is not the way to go about arguing that. 

11 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

I’m not saying I support violence, I’m just saying that when a gilded minority reigns over everyone else and gives them no peaceful way of changing things, it’s the only foreseeable outcome.  

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Which state? In Mississippi where this case originated, the last abortion clinic there still has 10 days to operate. Well, 9 now I guess.

I know both Houston clinics stopped immediately after the state AG issued his memo that the state’s pre-Roe laws have been restored.

10 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

West Virginia and Alabama

9 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I know both Houston clinics stopped immediately after the state AG issued his memo that the state’s pre-Roe laws have been restored.

Of course.

62b60e46a8ac190019a785de?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

"I think it'll probably redraw some demographic lines around the country, and will lead to impacts in voting patterns," Hawley told reporters Friday.

"More and more red states, they're going to become more red, and purple states are going to become red, and the blue states are going to get a lot bluer," he said.

That, in turn, may give Republicans an even greater advantage in the Electoral College, the country's system for electing presidents. Under that system, the president is decided based on the votes of 538 electors allocated to each state based on their populations.

• Guillotine 1

1 minute ago, MarSolo said:

Boy it’s a good thing that mean old Hillary Clinton didn’t win in 2016. She might have used a private email server or something.

Fuck Hillary Clinton. She lost that shit herself by running a shitty, tone deaf campaign.

• Halal 5

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

PLEASE.
STOP.

RELITIGATING.

THE.

PRESIDENTIAL.

CAMPAIGN.

Apologies. I’ve just seen too many people being in “shock” over this happening and I know how they vote because they never shut up about it.

Man, I'm so fed up with the Democrats and how weak they've been on everything. So many fundraising emails, for what? They don't do shit. But I gotta support them because the alternative is a dumpster fire. "Those are some nice little freedoms you have there, it would be a shame if something were to happen to them. 🤲"

• Like 1
  • True 1

13 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Man, I'm so fed up with the Democrats and how weak they've been on everything. So many fundraising emails, for what? They don't do shit. But I gotta support them because the alternative is a dumpster fire. "Those are some nice little freedoms you have there, it would be a shame if something were to happen to them. 🤲"

I largely feel the same. Democrats won't make things better. They fucking suck. But I'm sadly compelled to vote for them because they at least won't actively make things worse like the republicans. It feels gross every fucking time they ask for handout with no semblance of a plan for anything.

I think AOC is completely on point with this tweet:

• Like 3
  • Halal 4

29 minutes ago, legend said:

I largely feel the same. Democrats won't make things better. They fucking suck. But I'm sadly compelled to vote for them because they at least won't actively make things worse like the republicans. It feels gross every fucking time they ask for handout with no semblance of a plan for anything.

Sadly, she's been guilty of what she's calling out.

14 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

A lot of why the world is the way it is starts making more sense when you realize a lot of the people in charge are motivated primarily by revenge

Wait, what were his 43 years of grievances in 1993? That's way more than just Anita Hill. 

3 hours ago, osxmatt said:

So Cornyn WANTS Schools to be segregated again?

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Wait, what were his 43 years of grievances in 1993? That's way more than just Anita Hill. 

His 43 years of being a black conservative is what he's talking about.

29 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

A lot of why the world is the way it is starts making more sense when you realize a lot of the people in charge are motivated primarily by revenge

"The cruelty is the point".

• True 1

1 hour ago, legend said:

I'm getting trashed by libs on Reddit for having these same views as AOC.