Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

On 8/15/2022 at 8:01 PM, Jason said:
mgtvotes.PNG?quality=75&width=1200&auto=
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Controversial congresswoman is running for re-election to represent Georgia’s 14th Congressional District in the November midterms

Isn't actually asking people to commit a crime actually a crime?

This nutcase says she's had talks to be trumps running mate. That would 100% guaranteed sink that campaign, so please be true. Even in the GOP, a lot of voters hate these weirdos like her, Boobert, and Gaetz.

The GOP really does have a Trump problem, they have to praise him or lose primaries to Trumpers but can't win the general cause Trump is not favorable outside the party where in most states independents and Dems make up a majority of voters.  It also doesn't help SCOTUS torpedo'd them.

FaerduOWIAopRHL?format=jpg&name=medium

11 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

If dems (sorry, “not republicans “)come close in Utah shut down every red state dem party and go full independent

I've thought this for a while and it's not just red state dems but red counties everywhere. I fully believe a Virginia independent party would be competitive with the GOP in the SW.

Question is though of course who they vote for leadership. 

• Halal 1

6 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

I've thought this for a while and it's not just red state dems but red counties everywhere. I fully believe a Virginia independent party would be competitive with the GOP in the SW.

Question is though of course who they vote for leadership. 

Andrew Yang 

• Guillotine 1

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

I am surprised he didn't immediately start doing labored dive rolls and taking cover to peek around corners while humming the Mission Impossible theme to himself.

Reminds me of that reporter that thought Hillary was stealing their keystrokes, anyone else remember that one? :lol:

Im just curious to see how the MAGAt Nationalists intend to cheat these November elections… they love to do the things they accuse the Left of doing.. Turning the “voter fraud” issue to where its the Left complaining is on brand..  The whole ROE fallout polls must have them concerned as far as winning the elections

2 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

Im just curious to see how the MAGAt Nationalists intend to cheat these November elections… they love to do the things they accuse the Left of doing.. Turning the “voter fraud” issue to where its the Left complaining is on brand..  The whole ROE fallout polls must have them concerned as far as winning the elections

They'll dick around with the voter rolls and drop goofy arbitrary hard stops on received mail in ballots.

3 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

Gonna see a whole bunch of their peasants arrested for attempting to vote multiple times.

20 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Gonna see a whole bunch of their peasants arrested for attempting to vote multiple times.

And yet somehow this will get spun into them complaining about voter suppression, because you never see the democrats get in trouble for all their illegal voting.