Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

I really just don’t get it.  Don’t like all the pronoun stuff? Okay, whatever, just move on. Don’t bring it up. Don’t even think about it. It’s really so easy to not go out of your way to be a total turd about everything. Focus on what you think is important and stop willfully and deliberately being a total horses ass.

• True 1

28 minutes ago, ort said:

I really just don’t get it.  Don’t like all the pronoun stuff? Okay, whatever, just move on. Don’t bring it up. Don’t even think about it. It’s really so easy to not go out of your way to be a total turd about everything. Focus on what you think is important and stop willfully and deliberately being a total horses ass.

It’s not about the pronouns it’s about the people they hate 

• True 1
  • Halal 2

50 minutes ago, ort said:

21 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

It’s not about the pronouns it’s about the people they hate 

The cruelty is the point.

• True 1

2 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

It’s funny how many women I see on dating apps who pretty much state that they don’t want “whiny liberal men” in their profiles and wonder why they’re still in the 40s and single:

I like it when they're front and center with it.  I've seen a lot of "not vaccinated and not planning on it, apparently this matters now".  I'm just like yes, thank you, swiping left.

• Halal 1

45 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

It’s funny how many women I see on dating apps who pretty much state that they don’t want “whiny liberal men” in their profiles and wonder why they’re still in the 40s and single:

Eh - when I still was somewhat interested in dating, my profile on the apps actually contained this line:

"If you voted for Trump or identify as a Republican/conservative, not only should you swipe left (or whatever) on my profile, but you should do the world a favor and stick your head in a gas oven and turn it on."

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • True 1
  • Sicko 1
  • Halal 1
  • Sicko Sherman 5

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I don't understand how anyone could even casually date someone who is a right winger when you're even so much as center-left.

When I went to DC for work last year, I had a weekend to myself so I met up with a friend from when I lived in DC. He was spouting standard Fox News shit about topics like AOC, "I think she only cares about herself."

I have no particular desire to see this person again.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

When I went to DC for work last year, I had a weekend to myself so I met up with a friend from when I lived in DC. He was spouting standard Fox News shit about topics like AOC, "I think she only cares about herself."

I have no particular desire to see this person again.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

And at work, I've seen Fox News on one person's Chrome homescreen (meaning it was automatically added because they visit it a lot), and another person who had a Drudge tab open. smh

The last person who I'm close with who has something like conservative views (and isn't family) has fully soured on Trump and is pretty offline, just an outdoorsy type who likes to hunt and stuff like that. Very glad he isn't deeper in the rabbit hole, because he's the only person I know with a fishing boat and that would be a big loss for me, personally.

I also don't understand people who do browsing or anything that is not remotely work related on their work computer. 

14 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Even their polls are shitty!

Gotta hope for at least a split Congress, otherwise you can bet the GOP’s gonna start holding hearings about shit like Hunter Biden, or whatever else they can manage, regardless if there’s any ‘there’ there.

It’d be much easier than actually governing.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

2 hours ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Gotta hope for at least a split Congress, otherwise you can bet the GOP’s gonna start holding hearings about shit like Hunter Biden, or whatever else they can manage, regardless if there’s any ‘there’ there.

It’d be much easier than actually governing.

James Comer? Seriously? God the writers have really fucking gone out to lunch haven't they. 

Either way we win.

Either Demings beats Rubio and we get another vote in the Senate. Or we get to see six more years of Rubio embarrassing himself and Reeking for Trump and his lackeys.

Seriously, even more than Cruz and Graham I don't think there is a Republican who looks more miserable every time I see him have to say anything about anything.

His eyes perpetually look like a voice in his head is alternating between screaming and crying. Like the words, "Why am I even doing this?!" and "somebody kill me please" are just playing on a loop in his head.